Nervous

Me and Nessa were just laying there enjoying the movie. Then we heard some noises downstairs. Nessa grabbed on to me tighter. "Baby I have to go down there to see what that is." I said. She slowly nodded and let go. I got up and ran downstairs. When I got down there I saw all of Sway and Hype except for Chase. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We decided that we all need to get you all out of this apartment. You all need to be distracted." Thomas said. "Well I already got her mind off things." I said. "Oh. Ewww. No wonder your hair is all messy." Bryce said. "Not like that you idiot." I said as I slapped the back of his head. "I gave her a promise ring and made her breakfast in bed. Now we are watching her favorite movie." I said. "Wait you gave her a promise ring?" Thomas asked. "Yeah." I said. "Oh." They all said. Then the whole room went silent. "Hello. Why is no one talking?" I asked. Then I heard footsteps behind me. "Baby who is it?" I heard Nessa ask. Then she saw everybody and ran to me. "I told you I didn't want to go out." She said. "I know. I told them that." I said. "Well we just thought you would want to go out and get your mind off things." Bryce said. "Well I don't really like the Hype house right now." She whispered in my ear. "Well I don't like all them either but they are trying to be nice." I said. "Josh I want to go back to bed with just you." She whispered back. "Maybe we can get together tomorrow." I said. They all looked at us for a second then eventually nodded and left. "Nessa are you ok?" I asked. "No. I don't want to be around anybody except for you." She said. "You know they are not going to do anything to you right?" I asked. "Yeah... Well you don't know that." She said. "Nessa.... ok fine we will give you some time. Let's go back upstairs and watch some movies." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "Ahh." She squealed as I quickly lifted her up and carried her up to her room. I layed her down on her bed and then hopped in beside her. "I love you." She said. "I love you more." I said. "No I love you m-" I interrupted her by smashing my lips on hers. When I pulled away she playfully glared at me. "Hey." She said as she playfully shoved me. "Fine we love each other equally. You can't be too mad though because you got a kiss." I said. She giggled and cuddled up to me. We put on a movie and watched it. I guess we were both tired from yesterday because we both drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________
Sorry this was kind of a short chapter.