where is he?

Josh's POV
Me and Nessa were just chilling on the couch when we heard a knock on the door. I looked at Nessa and she just shrugged. We both got up and I looked out the peep hole and it was Chase. Ugh what did he want? I opened the door and Nessa walked away. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "The real question is what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well I can be here so why are you here?" I asked again. "I wanted to talk to you." He said. "Well talk." I said. "Well I am just gonna say that I thought it was very rude of you to not forgive me but when I put myself in your shoes I realized why you don't want to. I was a total jerk and yes I wanted to be with Nessa. I mean look at her but I am glad you are happy with her. I just want my friend back." He explained. "Well I will maybe talk to you later but don't count on it." I said as I shut the door in his face. I just said that so he would leave. I am definitely not talking to him later. I walked back to the living room and Nessa ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah I have everything I want. You." I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. Then I grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I walked us over to the couch. We started making out but we got interrupted by another knock on the door. "Ugh I'll get it." I said. She pouted and I walked over to the door. I looked out and it was Chase again. Why just why. "What do you want!?" I snapped as I opened the door mad. "Josh you do not get to win everytime." He said. "What the freak are you talking about?" I snapped. "You are the one that everyone loves. You are the one that gets the pretty girl. You are the one that has no mistakes. Why can't you just forgive me?" He said. "Because I don't want to. What do you not understand! You are the one that messed this friendship up. You are the one that tried to get with my girl. You hear me MY Girl! I don't think I will ever forgive you so can you just leave me alone!" I yelled. He put his head down low and nodded. I just rolled my eyes and slammed the door. I walked back to the couch. "Now where were we?" I smirked. She smirked and put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. We started making out again. After our little makeout sesh we started watching another movie. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She smiled. She fell asleep on the couch so I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to her room. I layed her down on her bed and covered her up. I kissed her forehead and then hopped into the bed next to her. Then I quickly fell asleep. I woke up to my phone going off. I quickly decline the call so it doesn't wake up Nessa. I carefully get up and step out of the room. I see that Thomas called me. Which is really odd. I decide to call him.
*on call*
Josh:sorry I had to decline so it didn't make noise.
Thomas: well Chase was gonna go to talk to you but we told him to go to his room. Then we checked his room last night and he was gone. He never came home. Did you see him?
Josh: well he came here last night but I told him to leave.
Thomas: well do you know where he could have went?
Josh: uh no.
Thomas: well if you hear from him tell us.
Josh: ight
*end of call*
Ok well now what do I do? Ok I might not like him like at all but I am still worried. Like where could he have went. I cook some breakfast for me and Nessa and I hear her walk down stairs. "Awe you made breakfast. Thank you baby." She said. "No problem. Do you want me to stay another night because I'll have to run home real quick and grab some things?" I asked. "Yes that would be amazing. Can I ride with you?" She asked. "Yeah let's eat and then we can just get ready and go to my house." She nods and we both eat. Then we both get ready. We hop in my car and we drive to my house. When I get there the door was opened. I guess Jaden or Anthony left it opened. I go in and everything is a mess. There are things all knocked over and everything. I go up to my room and it is all ruined. I check both Anthony and Jaden's room and they look perfectly fine. What happened and who did this? "Oh my gosh. Who could have done all this?" Nessa asked. "I don't know. Let's call the cops. Then I will call Jaden and Anthony." I said. She nods and I call the cops. Then I tell Jaden and Anthony that they might not want to come home because we don't know who this could have been. Then it hits me we have cameras outside of our house.