Cameras help everything

I go to my computer which I already had and opened it up. I look at the footage and it was Chase. I am furious. I tell the cops and show them the footage and then they leave. They tell us to leave so we go back to Nessa's apartment. "Why would he do that?" She asks. "I don't know." I say. "Oh I have to call Thomas." I add. She nods and I take my phone out and call him.
*on phone*
Josh: thomas I don't know where he is but last night he went to my house and some how got in and messed it all up.
Thomas: ok thx for telling us.
Josh: no problem. Just know that I did tell the police.
Thomas: uh ok
*end of call*
I am so mad. Why did he do this!? Yeah I didn't accept his apology but I had a right to. I told Nessa and she just said to not worry about him and just spend the day with her. I smiled and we spent the whole day having fun with each other. I woke up the next morning and got a text that the sway boys were having a party. I told Nessa and she said she didn't want to go. I spent the whole day with her then I got ready and left for the party. She said it was ok. I got really drunk. I woke up the next morning and look to my side and I see a girl. I start panicking. While I'm telling her to leave Nessa walks in and starts crying and yelling. I just cheated on her. All of a sudden i shoot out of bed. I look to my side and Nessa is sitting there looking worried. "Are you ok baby. You were making noises in your sleep?" She asks. I start crying and pull her into a hug. "Baby what happened?" She asks while hugging me. "I-I had a dream that I-I cheated on you at a party." I stuttered out. "Baby it's ok i know you will never do that to me." She says. I nod and keep holding her in my arms. I pull her into my lap and then lay down so she is laying on top of me. "Its ok baby go back to sleep." She says. I nod and she lays her head on my chest. I smile and slowly fall back asleep. I start dreaming again. I am talking to bryce and then Nessa walks in. "Josh can I talk to you?" She asks. I nod and Bryce walks out. Nessa sits in front of me and I start getting nervous. "Ok I have some news." She says. "Ok." I say. "Josh I'm pregnant." She says. "Wait really? Its mine right?" I ask. "Yes!!!" She says excitedly. I smile really big and hug her. Then I magically stopped dreaming. I woke up and Nessa was still asleep laying on me. I smiled and started thinking about the dream I had last night. Not the awful one but the one about the baby. I do want to marry this girl and have a family with her. I know all that will take a long time. We have only been dating for 9 months. Well one month but if you count the time before the breakup then 9. I feel her start to shift in her sleep and she slowly wakes up. I kiss her on her forehead and she smiled up at me. I smile down at her. "Goodmorning baby." She says. "Goodmorning babygirl." I say. She giggles and kisses me. "Did you sleep good after your nightmare?" She asks. "Yeah. I actually had a really good dream afterwards." I says. "Ooh. What was it about?" She asks. I didn't know if she would think it was sweet or creepy. "Uh I had a dream that we were going to have a baby." I said. She smiled. "Ooh really. Were you excited?" She asked. I laughed and nodded yes. "Good. I can't wait to grow old together and have a family." She said. "Me either." I smile and peck her lips one more time. "What do you want to do baby?" I ask. "I don't know. How about we go to the beach?" She asked. "Yeah that sounds fun." I say. I go to lift her off of me but she holds on tighter. "No please. 10 more minutes?" She whines. "Ok baby. 10 more minutes." I say. She smiles and we both cuddled up more. 10 minutes pass and I lightly shake Nessa. "Baby it's been 10 minutes do you want to go to the beach now?" I ask. She slowly nods and doesn't get up. I laugh. "Come on baby. We have to get ready." I say. She groans and gets off of me. "I want to cuddle with you." She says. "We can cuddle at the beach." I say. She laughs and we both get ready. "You ready?" I ask. She nods and we hop in my car. Then we drive to the beach. On the way there we got some food. We get to the beach and sit down and eat.