Family drama

Bryce's POV
"Ok!" I yelled. All the boys looked at me confused. "Oh uh Nessa might be coming with us because she is going through a lot right now and Josh wanted her to come." I said. They all looked shocked but then they all nodded.
Anthony's POV
I decided to text Avani because I have been busy all day and haven't got the chance to text her.
*texts*
Anthony: hey Avani. A lot has been going on and me and the boys wanted to cheer Josh up so we planned a trip to canada. We leave tomorrow morning.
Avani: for how long?
Anthony: for 2 weeks.
Avani: what?! can I come with?
Anthony: I don't know. We just had to buy one more ticket because apparently Nessa is coming with us. Don't ask me why because I have no idea.
Avani: fine I might buy a ticket to go down there the second week you guys are there.
Anthony: ok i love you
Avani: i love you too
*end of texts*
I really want Avani to come but I don't want to ask the boys and make a big deal about it. I feel bad though maybe I should stay back. Wait no because it is for Josh. I decided to text Avani again because I felt really bad.
*texts*
Anthony: I'm really gonna miss you
Anthony: do you want me to come say bye in the morning. I would have to be there at 5 though.
Anthony: I'm really sorry. 🥺
*end of texts*
Well she didn't answer but that is fine. She probably fell asleep or something.
Josh's POV
I can't wait to go to canada. I hope my family doesn't make a big deal out of Nessa. When they found out that she kissed Chase they all called me. They were like you need to remove her from your life. And everything like that I just argued with them because they knew how much I cared for her and how much I still care about her so how could I just shut her out. "I'm gonna go back upstairs real quick to do something." I said. All the boys nodded and I ran upstairs. Then I called my mom.
*call*
J/m: hey sweety
Josh: hey mom can you get everybody near the phone?
J/m: yeah hold on (guys!)
J/d: who is on the phone?
J/m: Josh
Will: wait really!
Olivia: hi josh
Josh: hey. Well bryce probably already told you that me and the boys are going to Canada
Will: yes!!
Josh: But I have to tell you something. I want you to please not react bad
J/d: Josh what are you talking about?
J/m: Josh you are still coming right.
Josh: yeah. But I invited one other person to come.
Will: ooh who is it?
Josh: well... remember please don't make a big deal about it.
J/d: come on Josh just tell us.
Josh: well right after I found out that we were going I got a text from Nessa and she was going through a hard time. So i asked Bryce if she could come. I want you guys to still treat her the same way you always did.
....silence.....
Josh: well
J/m: we will see you when you get to canada. Bye
*end of call*
Great. They didn't seem very happy. I heard a knock on the front door so I ran downstairs. All the boys were in the kitchen so I went and opened it. "Hey. Thank you for letting me come." Nessa said. "No problem. I wouldn't want to leave you alone." I said. She smiled. "I will take your bags upstairs." I said. She nodded and walked inside. When I walked upstairs I heard all the boys. "Nessa!" They yelled. Oh jeez please don't say anything crazy. Please. I put her bags in my room because I was gonna let her sleep in my bed while I sleep on the couch. Then I heard someone walk upstairs. "Josh wait we need to figure out rooms. For the hotel when we get there." Bryce said. "Well what did you have in mind?" I asked. "Well you might have to share a room with Nessa because she can't share a room with any of us. It is going to be a double bed room though." Bryce said. "Uh I guess that should be fine." I said. "Ok then Anthony and Jaden will share a room. Then kio and griffin will share a room. Then me and Quinton will share a room. Then Noah and Blake will share a room." He said. "Ok sounds like a plan but did you make sure it was ok with Nessa?" I asked. "Oh not really. I guess I have to do that." He said. "No I'll do it because i have to talk to her anyway." I said. He nodded and walked downstairs. Then i heard footsteps come upstairs. "Hey where did you put my bag?" Nessa asked. "Uh I put it up here because you are going to sleep in my bed while I sleep on my tea talk couch." I said. "Josh you are way to tall to sleep on that couch. I will sleep on the couch and you sleep in your own bed." She said. "No Nessa. I will be fine. Oh and by the way we are going to share a hotel room." I said. "Ok. And you are sleeping on your bed. I insist." She said. "We'll see." I said. She shook her head no and then we both walked downstairs with the boys. "We should go to bed early because we have an early flight." Bryce said. "Ok let's all head to bed. Nessa go ahead go upstairs." I said. She looked at me serious. "Go sleep in your own bed." She said. "No I will be fine." I said. "Josh I am not gonna take your bed." She said. "Will you guys stop flirting and go to bed." Bryce said. Nessa turned bright red and I felt my face turn kind of red. Then I walked into my room and laid down on my tea talk couch. "Josh are you seriously about to sleep on this tiny couch?" Nessa said. "Yep. Now go get some sleep." I said. She rolled her eyes and then walked to my bed. She laid down and covered herself up. I laid there on the couch for an hour and I still couldn't fall asleep. "Josh are you awake?" Nessa asked. "Yes." I whispered back. "I'm cold." She said. "We have no other blankets." I said. "Ugh. I still can't fall asleep though." She said. "Me either." I said. "Do you miss your bed?" She asked. I quietly laughed. "Maybe a little but I want you to sleep there." I said. "I think I have a way to solve both of our problems." She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Ok only if it is ok with you. But maybe you could come sleep over here. Then you can keep me warm and you can sleep in your own bed. Friends sleep in the same bed right?" She suggest. I thought about it a little and then got up. "Ok deal." I said. She scooted over and then I layed down. I covered up and then pulled her closer just to do my side of the deal of keeping her warm. Then I quickly fell asleep.
Bryce's POV
I woke up really early and woke everybody up. Then I went to Josh's room to wake him and Nessa up. I went to the couch first to wake up josh and he wasn't there. I turned towards the bed and they were both cuddled up together. Yep Josh is going to simp and take her back I just know it. "Ok time to get up." I said. They both woke up and quickly moved away from each other. Haha.
Nessa's POV
Well that was embarrassing. "I'll carry our bags downstairs." Josh said. I nodded and he got up and grabbed our bags. Not to be weird or anything but that was the best sleep I have had in a while.
Josh's POV
I walked downstairs with the bags and sat them by the front door. "So Josh what happened last night?" Bryce asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I thought you were supposed to sleep on the couch." He said. "Oh uh we both got cold." Is all I said then I walked back upstairs. "Nessa you ready?" I asked. "Yep." She said. She looked really tired. We called an uber then all hopped in. I sat in the middle of Nessa and Bryce. Nessa layed her head against the window of the car. I wanted to lay my head somewhere but I was in the middle and I was definently not putting my head on Bryce. I saw that Nessa looked very uncomfortable and I wanted to tell her that she could put her head on me but I knew the boys would make a big deal out of it. We finally made it to the airport. We all got out and grabbed out bags. Then we all checked in and everything. Then we all sat and waited for our plane to be called. "So are you ready?" Anthony asked. "Yes I'm so excited." I said. "Flight to Canada is now boarding." The flight attendant said. They gave us our tickets and I was assigned seat 4. I sat down in my seat and then Nessa sat next to me. We slightly smiled at each other and then we both sat back in our seats. Then this boy around our age sat by Nessa in our row. I just sat there. "Hey." He said. "Hi." She said. "Hey." I said. "So what part of Canada are you guys headed to?" He asked. "Uh Ontario." I said. "Oh. I'm going to Toronto." He said. "Uh cool." Nessa said. I just nodded. About half way through the flight the boy put his arm on his arm rest and started touching Nessa's arm. She looked really uncomfortable. "Can we switch seats?" She asked. I nodded and then we switched seats. The boy gave me a dirty look but I just ignored it. "Maybe we should make him more jealous." She whispered. I grinned and nodded. I grabbed her hand and held it. The boy looked over and rolled his eyes. He didn't seem that annoyed so I let go of her hand and put it on her thigh. It surprised her at first but then she went along with it. I rubbed my hand up and down to make him really jealous. He looked over and he looked super mad. Then he just turned the other way. Score. I went to remove my hand but she stopped it and held it there. Ok. Then we both fell asleep. I guess we slept through the landing because I woke up to Bryce shaking us. She quickly let go of my hand and I quickly removed it from her thigh. Then we got off the plane. We went to baggage claim and then we called an uber to the hotel we were staying at. We were gonna go see my family tomorrow. While we were waiting for the uber Bryce pulled me aside. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you and Nessa secretly dating or something?" He asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "You literally had your hand on her thigh." He said. "Oh. Well there was this boy that sat next to Nessa. He was making her very uncomfortable so we switched seats. Then we did all that to make him jealous that is all. We must of fell asleep like that." I said. He nodded and then our uber pulled up. We all put our bags in and then got in. The whole time we were just silent. I think we were all tired. We made it to the hotel and grabbed our bags. Then we got our room keys and then went up to our room. We said goodnight and then went into our room. "Which bed do you want?" I asked. "Uh I'll take the one closer to the window." She said. "Ok." I said. Then we both layed down. We layed there for a while but I couldn't fall asleep again. "You awake?" I asked. "Yes." She said.
Nessa's POV
When I layed down I was thinking about how it felt when he held my hand and put it on my thigh. "You awake?" Josh asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes." I said. "Nessa can I maybe sleep over there?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He got up and moved to my bed. We layed there for a little then at the same time we both turned towards each other. "Maybe we could have fun one last time." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I was shocked at first but then I really wanted him to. "Yes." I said. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer. Then we kissed. It quickly escalated and we were eventually making out. It felt so good. I missed this so much. We ended up doing more things then we both got dressed really quick and pulled each other closer. "That was a one time thing right?" He asked. "Yeah definitely." I said. He nodded and then we both fell asleep.
Josh's POV
I woke up and smiled remembering what happened. I carefully got up and then went to the restroom to get ready. When I got in there I looked in the mirror and I had hickies on my neck. Great. I got changed and then I heard some noise coming from the room. I walked out and she smiled at me. I smiled at her. "Uh can you maybe cover these with some makeup?" I asked. She laughed and nodded. We both went into the restroom and then she covered them up. She covered hers too. "Our little secret." She said. "Yep our little secret." I agreed. Then once we were done getting ready we texted the boys that we were awake. We were gonna go over to my parents house for breakfast. We all met up in the lobby. "Guys there was this couple next to us and they were so noisy. Me and Quinton was trying so hard not to laugh." Bryce said laughing. Me and Nessa slightly looked at each other. Then we all got an uber to go to my parents house. I texted my mom and told her that we were on our way. She said that she was so excited then we just drove to my old house. We finally got there and we all went up to the door. I knocked on the door. "Hey josh!" Will yelled. He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. Then he hugged everybody. "I missed you Nessa." I heard him whisper to her. I smiled and then we all walked in. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled. "Mom is in the kitchen. Dad is still getting ready. Oh and Olivia couldn't really stay because she had work but she will be here for dinner. Are you guys coming?" Will asked. "If mom let's us." I said. He nodded and we all walked into the kitchen. "Josh!" My mom yelled. Then she hugged me. Then she said hi to all the boys. I cleared my throat because I could tell she purposely skipped Nessa. My mom looked upset but she said hi to her. "Ok you guys can sit at the table and I will get breakfast ready. Your dad should be down in a little." My mom said. I nodded and we all sat down. I sat in between Will and Nessa. "Sorry about my mom." I whispered to her. "Its fine. I understand." She said. That makes me sad when she says she understands because she shouldn't. I heard my dad walk downstairs. "Josh." He said. Then he hugged me. Then he hugged all the boys. Then he walked over to Nessa. "Nice to see you Nessa." He said. "You too mr. Richards." She said. At least my dad is being nice. My mom set all the food on the table and then gave us all plates. We all ate and talked about what we have been doing. The whole time my mom was being weird with Nessa which was really annoying me. Then she brought out some muffins. She gave us each one and then when she got to Nessa there was none left. "Oh I must not have made enough. I'm sorry." She said. "Honey I told you to make 13." My dad said. "I'm sorry I probably didn't hear you." She said. I was so mad. "Its fine she can have mine." I said. I sat my muffin on her plate. Nessa slightly smiled at me and my mom rolled her eyes and sat down. We finished eating our muffins and then I told everybody that I was ready to leave. We said bye and then we got in an uber. I just cannot believe my mom was being like that. I could tell everybody noticed what she was doing. We got in the uber. I was so mad. I didn't even want to go back for dinner but I did want to see Olivia. "Can you take us to Roolof park?" I asked the uber driver. He nodded and started driving there. "That is a good place." He said. We got there and I just wanted to run my anger off so I just started running around this track that I used to run at when I was little. All the boys and Nessa just looked at me.
Bryce's POV
"What is he doing?" I asked. "Uh probably running his anger off. He used to do that when he was little." Nessa said. I forgot that Nessa has been to Canada with Josh before. "Oh. Well what do we do?" Blake asked. "I guess we run with him." I said. Everybody nodded and we started running with him. Eventually we all got tired but Josh just kept running. We all just shrugged and went and sat down on a bench. Josh never runs this much at home. "Do you think he is ok?" Quinton asked. "Uh yeah. Sure. Right?" I said. "Yeah he is probably fine." Griffin said. He finally stopped running and then came over to us. "Sorry." He said. We all nodded and then we hopped in another uber. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Shouldn't you be like dieing right now?" Blake said. "I feel perfectly fine." Josh said. "Ok." I said. "So where do you guys want to go for lunch?" Anthony asked. "Ooh we should go to zeelis." Josh said. "Ooh yes it is so good." Nessa said. "Um ok." I said.