Disaster

We got done eating and then we hopped in the water. After we were done swimming I picked her up bridal style and ran to a little shed. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Showing you something." I said as I smiled down at her. I ran and opened the shed door with her still in my arms. The shed was decorated with lights and I had all kinds of movies in there. "You can pick which movie you want." I said. I sat her down and she hugged me. "Thank you." She said. I smiled and she walked over to the movies. She picked out a movie and gave it to me. I put in the movie and sat on the little couch with her. She cuddled into my chest. We watched the movie and I had one more surprise for her. "Hey I am gonna go grab something. I will be right back." I said. She nodded and then I walked out to my car. I grabbed what I needed to grab and started heading back. When I got near I heard screaming. I ran to the shed and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Chase and he was trying to grab Nessa. "What the heck are you doing here? How did you find us anyway?!" I yelled. He just ignored me and kept trying to grab Nessa. I ran over and grabbed him off of her. I pushed him to the ground and ran over to Nessa. I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. She was crying into my chest. "Get off of her!" Chase yelled. "No! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came here for Nessa. Now let go!" He yelled. "No! Now how did you find us?" I said. "You had your location on duh. Now let go of her before you regret it." He said. "No! Get out you are being crazy and she doesn't want you!" I yelled. "Let go Josh! Let her go!" He yelled. I just kept hugging Nessa. He started to walk over to us so I put Nessa to the side and stood up. "Don't come any closer. You don't want to do this. You are gonna regret it." I said. He kept walking forward. "Chase leave!" I yelled. He ignored me so I pushed him back to the floor and held him there. "Nessa call the police." I said. She nodded and grabbed her phone and called 911. "Let go of me Josh." He said while struggling to get out of my grip. "No! I told you that you were going to regret this. What is your problem? First you apologize and now this." I said. "Well you didn't accept my apology anyway." He said. "Yeah but if I did who knows what you would have done. I am glad i didn't accept it because do you see what you are doing right now. You might go to jail. Don't you see what you are doing?" I asked. "Josh leave me alone. Let go of me! I will get Nessa one day and you are not going to be there to save her." He said. I was about to punch him but I heard sirens coming towards us. I held him there and then cops ran towards us. They grabbed Chase and put him into a car. I ran to Nessa and pulled her to my chest. A cop walked over and I told him about how he went into my house and what happened when he went into the shed. They said that they were going to take him to the station and dicide what they were going to do. I nodded and kept hugging Nessa. She was still crying. "Let's head home ok." I said. She nodded and we walked to my car. I opened her door and she sat down. Then I shut the door and headed to my side of the car. I put my hand on her thigh and headed to her apartment. We pulled up and I opened the door. Nessa just sat there. "Are you coming?" I asked. She opened her arms up and pouted at me. I smiled and ran to her side and opened her door. I picked her up bridal style then shut her door. Then I ran up to her apartment. She handed me her key and I opened the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down with her in my lap. She cuddled into my chest and she slowly fell asleep. I smiled down at her. She looked so peaceful. I stood up still carring her and layed her down on her bed. Then I layed down next to her and cuddled her. Then I slowly fell asleep. I woke up and Nessa was still next to me asleep. I looked over at her and she had a tear rolling down her cheek. I wiped it off of her and she turned around so that her head was against my chest. I smiled and hugged her. I layed there while she slept for a little while then she slowly woke up. "Good morning baby. Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. Just a little upset. But I am happy I'm here with you." She said. I smiled and pecked her lips. She went into her bathroom and got ready for the day and I grabbed my phone. I had so many texts and calls. I check Thomas's first.
*Texts*
Thomas: Josh why is Chase in jail? He told me that you called the cops on him.
Josh: he tried to take Nessa. What did he tell you?
Thomas: he told me that you attacked him and he got blamed for it.
Josh: well that is not what happened at all. I was trying to do something sweet for Nessa. Then Chase showed up and tried to take her then I had to hold him down while Nessa called the cops. The only time I layed my hands on him is when I pulled him off of Nessa and when I pushed him away. I did not attack him. Nessa is really upset too. I think we need to do something to get her mind off things.
Thomas: I will talk to all the hype house. We can see if we can all get together. Just text me.
Josh: ok.
*end of texts*
After I answered Thomas I didn't answer any of the other hype house members because I knew Thomas would tell them.