Another trip to Canada...

Josh's Pov
I am so excited. Me and Nessa are currently on the way to Toronto, Canada. I'm nervous but excited. My family is still in L.A so this trip will just be me and Nessa. After a long 4 hour and 51 minute flight we finally landed in Toronto. Here goes nothing. Nessa said that we are going to stay at the same hotel we stayed at last time we came here. She said it was a nice hotel. We make it to the hotel and we unpack. Nessa said that she made all kinds of plans for us to do and I am super excited. She said she also talked to my dad and siblings to see some things we could do. We make it to the hotel and unpack our bags. I look at the view of the city and it is actually pretty nice but nothing looks familiar. She tells me about the fair but sadly it is not around this time of year. We go to a nice candy shop but nothing is bringing back memories. We walk around my childhood neighborhood and still nothing is bringing back memories not even my old house. I'm starting to think that I am never gonna get back any memories. The trip goes by really fast and I regain absolutely no memories. We get back home and I am in a grumpy mood. "I'm running to the store real quick." Nessa tells me. I nod and lay down on my bed. I don't really feel comfortable staying home alone right now but I really did not want to go to the store. She's been gone for about 30 minutes when I hear a knock at the door. I sigh and slowly make my way downstairs. "Coming!" I yell. I walk to the door and see a girl standing there. "Uh hi?" I question. "Hey Josh!" She says way too cheerfully. "Uh who are you?" I ask. "I'm Scharlet. Your girlfriend." I look at her confused. "Uh what? I'm with Nessa." I explain. "Josh I know you are going through a memory loss right now and your "friends" and Nessa your "girlfriend" lied to you. I am your actual girlfriend and Nessa is supposed to be your online girlfriend. But Nessa has always been jealous of us and she made a plan to lie to you because you lost your memory. I just found out because I have been out of town and no one has told me. I was wondering why you haven't texted me while I have been gone and now I know why." She explains. I am speechless and I don't know what to say or think. I invite her in and I give her something to drink. We sit there talking for a while and Nessa finally gets home. She walks in and stops when she sees us. "Um Josh who is this?" She asks. "Don't act like you don't know." Scharlet says. "Um Josh what is going on?" Nessa asks. "Uh I-i really don't know. She came here and said that you are just my online girlfriend and she is my actual girlfriend and you have always been jealous of us so you lied to me when I lost my memory." I explain. She looks at me confused. "Um that is not true. I have never seen this girl in my life. Do you actually believe her?" She asks. Honestly I don't believe her because why would Nessa be the only person I remember if she was just an online girlfriend. But what if it is true and I choose the wrong thing all because I lost my memory. I am so confused right now. "Josh?" Nessa asks. I look up at her then back at Scharlet and then back at Nessa.

_________________________________________I am sorry that I haven't updated in awhile I have been really busy with the holidays and everything. I am also sorry that I skimmed through the Canada Trip I just didn't have a lot of ideas for Canada.