After the surprise

Chase's POV
"What am I supposed to do with the car?" I asked. "He will come around. Look at him he is just sitting there he will come back and apologize." Thomas said. "Wait are you sure about that? Someone just pulled up in front of him." Alex said. "Is it an uber?" Bryce asked. "Nope." Anthony said. He gave bryce a weird look. "Ohhh." Bryce mouthed. "What who's car is it?" I asked. "Nessa's." Bryce said. "Oh." I said.
Josh's POV
"So where do you want to go?" She asked. "Uh to be honest I just want to go to your apartment." I said. "Ok. We can chill there and watch some movies. Do you want to stop by the store and grab some snacks?" She asked. "Yeah that sounds fun." I said. We stopped by a store and grabbed some snacks. We also bought a couple movies. Then we went to her apartment. We turned off her light in her room and then put a movie in. We were also eating some of the snacks. We were all cuddled next to each other. "Nessa should I ever forgive him?" I asked out of the blue. "It is up to you. Do you think it is the right thing to do or not?" She asked. "Uh I don't know." I said. "Here let's not think about that right now let's watch the movies and just enjoy each others company." She said. I nodded and we kept watching the movie. We were almost done with the movie when I got a text from Noah.
*texts*
Noah: bro that was kinda messed up I know he hurt you a lot but he was so excited to give you that car. He planned it all out and everything. Then you get mad at him and then you storm off. Then out of all people you call Nessa to pick you up. Are you serious!
*end of texts*
I just left him on seen because right now I was enjoying my time with Nessa and they don't understand how I felt so they have no right to come at me. "Who was that?" Nessa asked. "Uh just Noah. Let's enjoy the movie." I said. She nodded and then cuddled more into me.
Bryce's POV
After what happened we all went to the Hype House. "I tried to text him but he left me on seen." Noah said. "Great. He's never going to forgive me." Chase said. "Ok I understand what you did was wrong. Matter of fact what you did was terrible but Josh should realize that you mean good when you planned all this." Anthony said. "Ok everybody. Let's not just defend Chase. Josh does have a right not to accept his apology. I mean what if Chase did that to Avani. Would you be furious at him Anthony?" Thomas said. "Well yeah I would probably hate him but I would probably eventually make peace out of the situation. Wait actually I probably wouldn't accept a gift from him if he did that." Anthony said. "So look chase imagine being in Josh's shoes. How he feels right now about the whole situation." Thomas said. "Yeah I was a total jerk to him." Chase said. "I don't deserve to have him be back in my life. I don't even deserve him to accept my apology." He added. "Wait don't be too hard on yourself because Josh is pretty stubborn and he doesn't want to get hate for being your friend again. Also I don't think he thinks Nessa would be ok with him accepting your apology." I said. Oops. "Well why does he care what Nessa thinks they aren't together anymore?" Larry asked. I looked at the boys nervous. "Wait are they?" Chase asked. "Uh no. They are uh just friends." I said. "They are back together aren't they?!" Chase started raising his voice and standing up. "Hey sit down." Thomas told him. He sat back down and looked at us. "Are they back together or not?" He asked. "Ok fine they are but they are keeping it offline and we promised we wouldn't tell anybody so you guys can't say anything." I said. "So first he accepts her apology and then gets back together with her?!" Chase started to get mad. "Well Chase, Josh and Nessa have been close for a while so it was harder for Josh to be mad at her. Also he had no right to be mad at her. He had and still does have a right to be mad at you. You were supposed to be his friend and you did that. Then you did it again and tried to make him look bad." I said. "Well if I can't have Nessa then he can't either! I am going to Nessa'a house right now. They are probably both there!" Chase yelled. He went to go to the door but we all grabbed him. "No you are not. You are gonna make it worse. Also I thought you wanted to fix things for you and Josh. You just wanted to fix things to get with Nessa didn't you!?" Thomas yelled. "Uh uh no. I wanted to fix things for me and Josh." Chase said. "That is a total lie. You really are an awful person. You just wanted to fix things so that Nessa wouldn't be mad at you anymore and then you could maybe have a chance with her. Which will never happen by the way! You are just an awful person. I would punch you right now for Josh but I know it is not right to do that in front of everybody!" I yelled. "Chase I think you should go up to your room and don't you dare text or tweet Josh." Thomas said. Chase nodded and walked upstairs. "Now we have to go check on Josh." Blake said. "No I don't think we should. I mean he is already mad at us because we thought this whole thing was a good idea. He also probably just wants to be alone with Nessa right now." Anthony said. "Ok true." I agreed. We all said bye and left.