One

Jacob

I walked inside my bestfriend house laughing with my bestfriend Cameron.

Cameron-Baby you staying a night? He asked shutting the door.

Jacob-Yes. I said taking my heels off.

Jacob-Where's your parents? I asked

Cameron-They are on a business trip so it's just me and Chris here. He said setting his keys down.

Jacob-I'm starving. I said going to the kitchen.

Cameron-Liar you just want to eat all my snacks. He exclaimed.

I giggled knowing it was the truth

Jacob-You be having the best snacks ever. I said. I grabbed the Hawaiian candy and the super blow pops and hot fries and the slim Jim. I turned only to scream so loud dropping the stuff.

Jacob-Bruh! Chris you can't just sneaking up like that you scared the fuck out of me. I exclaimed. He looked at me weirdly and grabbed the takis and walked off.

He's so weird

Cameron-Jacob why were you screaming? He asked walking in.

Jacob-Your brother scared me. I said grabbing the snacks.

Cameron-Jacob you know he's here your such a scardy cat. He said. I just looked at him.
-

Cameron was sleeping and I was bored I got up walking out his room and I heard noises I raised an eyebrow going to Chris room and I saw him writing in the journal and he was singing.

Chris-Seems like ain't nothing cool about being real
No one's honest about what they feel
Take a hoe and try to treat her well
She'll be back up at the club again
I know what you want, but you're not gon' get it
'Less I know for sure that you're vibing with me
You do what you want with somebody else
I'm gone, baby. He sung.

Wow he can sing

I knocked over something and it fell

I quickly picked it up into the door opened

Chris-Why are you standing outside my room? He asked. I didn't say anything.

Jacob-I-I-I-I heard a noise and I heard it come from your room and and you can sing. I said to him.

Chris-That's weird. He said shutting his door I just made a face.

Wow

I walked back to Cameron room

Did he really just call me weird?!

I shut the door and I got on top of Cameron I kissed on his neck slowly I felt him grip on my ass.

Cameron-What are you doing. He whispered

Jacob-Wake up. I whined

Cameron-I'm tired baby. He whispered I pouted and buried my face in his neck as he went back to sleep.

I looked at the ceiling hearing something collaspe in Chris room

Chris-Shit. I heard him groan.

I smiled

Next day

I woke up to hearing arguing I sat up looking at Chris and Cameron arguing.

Chris-I told you if you use my condoms you need to bring that shit back man-you don't even have to grab the whole box just grab or few and leave matter of a fact go get your own the fuck. I had to tell her not to come over today you do too much. He said.

I rolled my eyes

Cameron-Well my bad I forgot damn. He said.

Chris-If you want to have sex with your little girlfriend use your own condoms you just messed up my whole mood. He grumbled

Jacob-I'm not his girlfriend. I said.

Chris-Hoe?! Sidechick?! Whatever you are! He snapped. I was tooken back at what he said.

Cameron-That's disrespectful man, I know I messed up okay but you don't gotta be bitch mad because you missed your pussy appointment. He said

Jacob-That's what you call IT? Pussy appointment? You guys are so tryflyn. I said.

Chris-I'm sorry is that a Virgin hating cause she ain't gettin none? He asked.

Jacob-I'm proud that I am a virgin atleast I won't catch stds. I said

Chris-Yeah well you can catch stds by using dildos also sweetheart so your not safe neither. He retorts. I was shocked.

Cameron-Alright Chris we get it your pissed it won't happen again get out. He said.

Chris scoffed and walked out

Jacob-Remind me to not ruin his "pussy appointments". I said making Cameron chuckle.

Cameron-Right nigga got bitch mad over some condoms. He said shutting the door.

Cameron-I'm sorry about his rudeness tho-

Jacob-It's fine he's always rude anyways. I shrugged.

Cameron-Yeah but-

Jacob-I'm going to go home. I said. He nods sadly.

Cameron-Oh ok. He said rubbing his arm I got up.

Home

I was on my bed talking to my brother Bruno he chucked.

Jacob-I'm serious, he was mad over some condoms. I said to him.

Bruno-Aye y'all messed up his freak on you know niggas get cranky we he don't get none. He said. I rolled my eyes

Jacob-You guys are all some hoes. I said.

Bruno-We have needa okay just as much as girls. He said to me. I waved him off.

My phone dinged I looked it was Cameron

Bsf-Are you upset?

I didn't open it I closed my phone

Jacob-Ugh there's school tomorrow. I whined getting on top of Bruno he chuckled as he laid back looking at me.

Bruno-You'll be fine just a few hours of education. He said.

Jacob-No, i want to stay home and sleep all day. I whined snuggling against him as he rubbed on me.

Bruno-But I want you successful and mom and dad wouldn't like that your skipping school because of sleep. He said.

Jacob-Missing one day isn't going to hurt. I said.

Bruno-Yeahhh but what happens when that one day turns into two days? Three days? Four days? Five days? Si-

Jacob-Okay okay I get your point. I grumbled he chuckled.

Bruno-I just don't want you to be a highschool drop out like me. He said to me. I looked at him.

Jacob-But you became successful Bruno-

Bruno-Yeah but do you think I want to sing my entire life? There's no way I'm going back to highschool being a grown ass man. He said.

Jacob-Yeah but there are jobs you can have without a diploma. I said.

Bruno-Right. He said chuckling and shaking his head.

Bruno-Maybe I should go back to school I can't live my entire life singing. He said to me.

Jacob-Your only 19. I said.

He rolls his eyes