Seven

Jacob

It was Sunday and everything was going swell. Cameron came to the dinner also..with Genesis. He wanted me to meet Genesis so Chris had this bill isn't idea to have this stupid meet at my house.

But my parents love Chris

Dad-So Chris tell me about you, what do you want to be when you grow up? He asked.

Chris-We sir if you want me to be honest I want to be a singer. He said.

Dad-A Singer. He looked at Chris.

Uh oh

Chris-Yeah I want to be a singer but ofc I'm not goi bf to be irresponsible and just throw away my education cause first of all my parents would freak and I'm not that irresponsible. But that's not my first plan it's my second plan and I really would like that plan to work. But I plan to go to college to get my masters: bachelor degree in business. I want to own a store and have my own clothing line and I also want to have my own art store or art gallery. He said. Now I was impressed.

Chris-I have the stores marked down where I want them and I have the money for the stores I just can't get my hands on them just yet until I'm 18 and I'm hoping nobody buys them. He said.

Dad-I'm really impressed. He chuckled.

Mom-Yes me too, okay jacob now I see you. She teased I giggled smiling as Chris rubbed my hand gently that was in his lap.

Genesis-Okay so say that the business buildings are gone what are you going to do? Or say the prices went higher then you expected? What is your backup plan other then singing. She asked. I know she didn't just ask that.

dad-Now thats a good question. He said. I rolled my eyes. That broad.

All eyes were on Chris

Chris-Well there's always work at Taco Bell. He said. We looked at him.

Chris-I'm kidding. He laughed

Chris-My dad is the owner of paradise scrapers so if everything doesnt goes as plan I can work as his business partner there for some time and get everything together and follow his footsteps which I'm really not looking forward of taking the family business. He said.

Dad-I like you so far. He said making Chris chuckle.

-

Cameron was chuckling with my dad they were goofying around. I was on the patio sitting in the hammock with Chris he was tired.

Jacob-I Don't want you driving, you cna spend a night. I said rubbing on his arm.

Chris-I dont know do you think your dad would letme? He asked

Jacob-I Don't care it's a life or death situation it's dark outside and your tired I refuse letting you drive like that. I said. He smiled looking at me we kissed slowly.

Cameron-Chris you going back to the house? Because I'm not and I was wondering just in case I need to go home and lock up. He said.

Chris-I'm staying, just got back to the house and make sure it's locked up. He said he nods.
-

Chris walked out the bathroom in my room turning the lights off and he got on the bed with me.

Chris-I'm so tired I could just pass out any minute. He said

Jacob-Thats exactly why I said your not driving. I said. He laughs. I snuggled against him as he holds me. I rubbed on him slowly.

Chris-Your dad is something else. He had me off guard when he asked if we had sex out the blu. He said I laughed he chuckled

Jacob-Right it made me so uncomfortable. I said. He rubbed on me. He yawn softly.

I closed my eyes and he kissed on my cheek softly.

Chris-You don't seem too fond of Genesis. He said.

Jacob-She's straight. I said.

Chris-Your not jealous are you? He asked.

Jacob-Ofc not, Cameron said it himself I'm better then her so I don't care. I said.

Chris-So if he didn't say you'd be jealous. He said. I looked at him and he looked at me

Jacob-Yeah I'd be jealous because nobody replaces me Bestfriend or not. I said.

Chris-I just hope that you'n got feelings for ole boy. He said to me.

Jacob-Come on chris I'm one mysterious person and complicated but I Damn sure don't have no feelings for no Cameron. I said he chuckled.

Next day

I looked at myself in the mirror Chris was knocked out. I saw my mom walk in.

Mom-GOODMORNING hija. She said.

Jacob-GOODMORNING mom. I softly spoke.

Mom-I made breakfast for you and Chris me and your father is heading out now. She said.

Jacob-Okay thank you I love you mom. I said

Mom-I love you too baby. She said kissing my cheek she walked out shutting the door.

I slowly got on top of Chris and I kissed on his neck. I kissed on his cheek and his neck. I rubbed on him slowly as I sucked on his neck.

Chris-Mm. He made a noise I continued to kiss and suck on his neck

Chris-Baby stop what are you doing. He moved turning his head

Jacob-Breakfast is ready. I said to him. He sat up real quickly

I giggled

Jacob-Your so fat. I said.

--

I was eating my egg McMuffin Chris was eating his potatoes

My mom made us egg McMuffin with eggs, cheese, sausage and bacon. Then, cubed potatoes and with a fruit salad on the side.

So good

Chris-Mm I see where you get your cooking from. He said. I giggled looking at him.

Jacob-It's good huh? I asked looking at him.

Chris-It's delicious. He said. I giggled.

He was typing in his phone

I still get a little insecure but I shake it off