Ten

Next year
Jacob

I laid on the floor feeling sick. The door opened.

Chris-Baby?! Are you okay?! He rushed to me.

Jacob-I feel so sick and tired and achy. I whined. He picked me up I snuggled up against him.

Chris-Aww, you still feel like this? It's been all week. He said going upstairs with me.

He laid me on the bed I snuggled and looked at him.

Jacob-I need you. I softly spoke

Chris-I'm here now, daddy's not busy I'm all yours. He said getting in the bed with me taking his shoes off.

I snuggled against him.

He rubbed on me

Chris-You Don't think...maybe your pregnant? He asked me. I didn't say anything.

I am pregnant

I don't want to let Chris know he's going to be upset.

Jacob-I'm not pregnant. I softly spoke.

He just looks at me and then he got up I watched him grab his Trent coat and he grabbed something. He walked to me and he gave me a pregnancy test.

Jacob-I'm not taking that. I said.

Chris-You don't have to you already did. He said. My cheeks redden. I looked at the test that read pregnant.

Chris-So you were just going to keep it away from me? Why? Are you planning to abort the child? He asked me.

Jacob-No of course not Chris-

Chris-So why the fuck are you lying to me?! Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?! What is it not mine or something?! He snapped.

Jacob-I was just scsred that you would be upset. My voice croaked.

Jacob-Last year you told me you didn't want kids and I just I thought maybe you wouldn't want one still and I was scared of what you were going to say. I said as tears fell out my eyes.

Chris-Baby, stop crying. He sat next to me and wiped them I sniffled

Chris-It's okay, I want the baby. Everything is going to be fine baby. I don't want you scared to tell me things even if you think I'm going to be upset. He said to me. I nodded. He wiped my tears me kissed softly then he smiled

Chris-Your having my baby. He teased I giggled as we kissed and kissed.

He wasn't that happy I knew he wasn't that happy

Jacob-You don't have to act like your happy Chris...I can tell your not that excited about having a kid. I softly spoke looking at him.

Jacob-We can always-

Chris-Stop Jacob, I'm not aborting no kid it's just going to take time to warm up with the situation. He said to me.

Jacob-I just don't want to end up keeping the child and you back away-

Chris-Jacob I'm not going to back away Damn. He said. I just looked at him. He sighed.

I just got out of his arms and I got in the covers

Chris-I know your not mad. He said

Jacob-I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I said pulling the covers on me.

Jacob-Your more then welcome to sleep with me. I softly spoke rubbing his hand.

Chris-Well i dont know because your acting up. He said.

I pouted.

He smiled getting in with me I snuggled up against him

Chris-Everything is going to be okay, I promise. He whispered. I snuggled closing my eyes.

Next day

I was rubbing the bed only to find it's empty I sat up the bathroom was empty. I got up walking out Chris wasn't home.

I saw the door open slowly I saw Chris trying to sneak in. I watched him sigh and shut the door normally he sat the keys on the wall and looked at the wall then he looked at me

Jacob-I have a doctors appointment today your welcomed to come if you want. I said going downstairs to the kitchen

Chris-Okay, what time are we going? He asked

Jacob-Noon. I said.

Chris-Okay well I'm going to take a quick shower and take a nap. He said I didn't say anything I just opened the fridge grabbing breakfast foods
-

I ate a piece of bacon and I saw Chris sit in front of me

Jacob-shouldn't you be sleeping? I asked

Chris-Yes but I'm having trouble with sleeping. He softly said.

Jacob-Mmh. I said. I wanted to say something smart but I don't feel like arguing.

I ate my eggs

Chris-can you stop making it weird Jacob. He sighed.

Jacob-I'm chilling. I said.

Chris-Come on, stop...you know you want to go off on me and-

Jacob-If I'm not then obviously I don't. Like Chris if you want to have sex with other girls be my guest. I said to him.

Jacob-I'm not going to stress or argue with you and waste my time. I'm carrying a child I can care less what you do. Just don't affect me through the process. I said standing up my With plate.

--

I was drying my face as I felt arms around me. I didn't bother I set the towel down and looking at Chris through the mirror he head his face in the crook of my neck.

Chris-I'm sorry-

Jacob-Don't say your sorry when your just going to do it again and there's no need to be sorry we're not dating. I said

Chris-Well I'm sorry, I left you home while your pregnant and not feeling good and you need me and that was selfish of me. He said to me.

Chris-baby for now on ima be there for you I promise. He softly spoke.

Jacob-Okay. I said taking his hands off of me he sighed. I walked out the bathroom getting on the bed.

Chris-Can you please tell me what's wrong? He exclaimed.

Jacob-I said I'm not arguing, I'm not doing this with you. I said getting in the covers.

Chris-Jacob-

I turned the lights off

I heard him suck his lips

Jacob-Night. I said.

I snuggled in the covers closing my eyes