Two

Jacob

I walked into school with boys staring and biting their lips at me. I'm a little bit overdressed today. But I had to it's hot today. I'm wearing booty shorts and a crop top with my thong showing and my shorts unbutton and I'm wearing my bandage sandals heels.

I looked at Chris who looked at me while he was talking to his friends leaning on his locker. It's like he couldn't keep his eyes off of me and I turned my head bumping into Cameron.

Cameron-What are you wearing? I can see from afar everybody staring at you this is inappropriate. He said he was finna take off his jacket until.

Chris-Your showing a little bit too much skin. He said behind me his dark husky voice I turned and looked.

Jacob-And? I fold my arms. I watched him unzip his jacket revealing him shirtless-

Oh my gosh he is packin?! What is that a 8 pack?! Lawd. I watched him take off his shirt hearing girls squeal.

Chris-Here wear my jacket. He said I grabbed it.

Principal-Chris thats inappropriate-

Chris-Relax I have a shirt in my locker. He said.

Cameron-Actually you can just take your jacket she can use mine. You don't-

Ava-No I want to use yours since when do you even let anybody where your jackets? Cameron girlfriend said. They started arguing back nd forth and I felt Chris pull walk me to his locker he let my hand go and opened his locker

Chris-You know about yesterday morning I want to apologize-

Jacob-Really your going to apologize? I fold my arms.

Jacob-If you want something from me your not going to get it. I said to him.

Chris-Well Princess. He said slipping his shirt on and shutting the locker he pressed me against somebody locker with him towering in front of me and his arm above my head.

Chris-Even if I wanted you, you wouldn't be able to handle me. He softly spoke and then he whispered in my ear.

Chris-Me gusta tener sexo duro y me gusta estar completamente dentro de las mujeres y no creo que tu culo virgen pueda manejarme a mí y a jr. He whispered. My eyes widen. He stood up straight.

Chris-Keep my jacket clean would you? It's my favorite one. He said walking off and dapping up his bros talking to them. I was shocked and I think I'm wet.

Cameron-I'm not arguing with you bye. I heard Cameron say.

I was just shocked

Cameron-hello? He snapped me in reality I jumped.

Cameron-Are you okay? He asked.

Cam would be salty if I told him what just happened

Jacob-Yes I'm fine I just have a headache. I said.

Cameron-Well let's get you sitten down then. He chuckled.
-

My eyes wandered off to looking at Chris who was chuckling and talking to this girl and soonly our eyes met he smirked and winked at me biting his lip. I quickly looked away.

What is happening

All just because of this outfit?! If he thinks he's getting some he's out his mind!

Adria-Hey girl. She said sitting next to me.

Jacob-Unun I know you didn't just come in here late with hickeys. I teased she giggled

Adria-Me and Cameron got a little bit busy. She said sitting down I made a face.

Jacob-You and Cameron? I just looked at her as she froze up like a deer got caught by headlights.

Adria-I didn't mean to say him-

Jacob-Don't bull shit me adria, you know he is dating ava-

Adria-But she's not a good girl-

Jacob-She doesn't even cheat on him she's just a bit annoying thats all. Thats just really wrong. I said to her.

I couldn't even look at her I shook my head

Adria-Whatever jacob Don't be a hater now. She said.

Jacob-I'm being a hater now? Okay. I said laughing.

Jacob-Whatever you say, I'm being a hater? That's the funniest shit ever. I just want to know why would I hate on something that will never go anywhere? I don't know why your beaming becuase you had sex with a taken man in the closet that just shows how unladylike you are and show how much your self worth is. I would never hate on something that is just a hit and quit. Cameron doesn't want you he just wanted your goodies sweetheart. I know this because I'm his bestfriend and if anything you should be hating on our relationship because id be more closer to him then you'll ever get darling. I said everybody was now looking and made the Oou noise.

Jacob-Don't ever come from me like that thats just disrespectful as shit. I said standing up as the bell rung.

--

I was walking down to the gym it was after school and it was practice meaning Chris will be there and I need a ride since I took one with Cameron and I'm pissed at him.

I walked in the gym as my heels clicked on the ground everybody looking at me.

???-Oou you looking for me mamas? He asked I smiled

Chris-No I believe she's looking for me Jakob, what are you doing here? He chuckled going to me.

Jacob-I know that we aren't that close and whatever but I need a favor. I said to him.

Chris-What do I get in return? He asked

Jacob-You Don't even know what I'm asking and your already asking what's in it for you. I exclaimed. He chuckled.

Chris-Watchu want ma? He asked.

Jacob-I need you to take me home. I said.

Chris-I Cant im in the middle of practice love ask Cameron. He said.

Jacob-Im not talking to Cameron. I whined

Jacob-And my brother isn't in town and my parents are away for the anniversary. I said to him.

He sighed

Jacob-Pleaseeee. I tugged on his shorts.

Chris-Fine fine fine but you gotta stay and watch for atleast thirty minutes I can't just leave-

Jacob-Okay. I said walking to the bleachers and sitting down.

Chris chuckled