Three

Jacob

I walked inside their parents house giggling as me and Chris rushed in from the rain that was pouring down on us.

I looked at Chris as his hair was wet

Chris-Ugh I hate the rain. He exclaimed.

Jacob-Really? I love when it rains and I'm sleeping it's so calm. I said.

Chris-We it just doesn't like us. He said. I laughed. He chuckled and locked the door.

Chris-You want to wear something of mine? To get out the wet clothes. He said.

Jacob-Actually I have clothes in Cameron's closet. I said to him.

He raised an eyebrow

Jacob-I stay a night almost every day. I exclaimed. He chuckled with that yeah okay face.

Chris-Your probably not a Virgin you just want everybody to seem like your a goody goody. He said.

Jacob-Come on Cameron is the last person who is let take my virginity. I said. He laughs as he goes upstairs.
-

I laughed as I was talking to Chris.

Chris-Why is Cameron the last person you'll have sex with? He asked

Jacob-Because he's a hoe and he doesn't have sex with girls passionate it's just for lust and just for sex. I shrugged.

Chris-Whats wrong with just fucking? Some guys just don't want to commit they want to have fun and have sex. He said.

Jacob-Just harmless fucking around won't do you no good it can end up from heartbreaks to stds. I said to him.

Chris-I mean true but that's only for the guys who fucks anything and aren't careful. He said.

Chris-The browns, they know better. He pointed I laughed he chuckled.

I heard giggling and a chuckle from downstairs.

Cameron-Shut up my brother is here. I heard him chuckle.

???-Cameron don't tell me to shut up I told you about telling me to shut up when I come over. I heard a girl say.

Cameron-I'm sorry daddy will make you feel better in his room. I heard him chuckle.

Jacob-Thats your brother. I said

Chris-Yes sadly. He said. I laughed he chuckled.

Jacob-I really don't want to hear anything nasty man. I shivered

Chris-Thats why I just put on my headphones or turn the tv up loud or leave. He said.

Chris-But most of the time she's quiet aye I said most. He pointed I laughed

Jacob-You guys are something else-

Cameron-Hold on I'll be back. I heard him say and that's when the door opened

Cameron-Why are you here! In my brother room?! He exclaimed

Cameron-I knew I heard your voice. He grumbled

Chris-Because I invited her over. He said.

Cameron-Thats not your friend thats my Bestfriend! He snapped.

???-Baeee come onnn. She whined

Jacob-I dont know why your in my business I can hang out who I want to hang out with. So why won't you go finish what you started in your room I'm sure she doesn't want to wait long. I said getting up and pushing him out I shut the door locking it.

Chris-I got an idea how about we go to a party you need to have fun. He said standing up.

Jacob-No way so I can get drunk and accidentally fucking you? I made a face looking at him he chuckled.

Chris-Baby I may love having sex but I know my portions and I know when not to mess with somebody who don't want to have sex. Last time this girl was so drunk and she had sex with me and when we woke up she was livid she even tried to sue me but that didn't work because Uh hello you can't sue somebody for having sex with you. Plus there's literally footage of her all up on me and I have footage of her at my house taking her clothes of before I turned around and looked at her. He said to me.

Jacob-Thats something. I laughed he nodded

Chris-I'll stay in my boundaries I promise. He said. I looked at him.

Jacob-Okay. I said. He smiled.

--

I squealed as he pulled me in the water we fell I giggled as I was on his lap.

Jacob-I'm going to kill you! You got my dress wet! I exclaimed he chuckled.

Chris-Oh yeah kill me. He said to me softly. I looked at him. Our faces got closer and we kissed. He rubbed on me slowly. We pulled away I just looked at him. We kissed more and more I felt his hand go up my dress rubbing on my thigh making me feel warm inside. Just his touch alone makes my insides go crazy.

He was rubbing so close to my vagina and it kept making me wet. We kissed and kissed I felt him grip my ass gently as we kissed. I felt this warm feeling in my chest as we kissed.

He kissed on my neck I bit my lip as his hands roamed my body.

Snap out of it jacob! He's trying to get in your pants!

But I couldn't snap out of it, it felt so damn good. His lip against my skin, I wonder how it feels down there. His hands roaming through my body. Mannn.

Please stop it Chris

Thats when he stopped I looked at him like why did he stop?!

Chris-I'm sorry I got carried away. He softly spoke.

Jacob-Me too. I said as I sheepishly blushed he rubbed my cheek.

Chris-Well I don't know about you but I'm getting cold. He chcukled as we stood up.

Jacob-Same. I softly spoke.

Chris-Are you coming over my house? He asked.

Jacob-How about we go back to my house. I said rubbing on his chest

Chris-Mm I don't know if I can behave. He whispered.

Jacob-What happened to you having self control. I asked softly he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Chris-Well I think I misjudged your body. He teased I giggled looking away he chuckled. I looked at him.

Jacob-Well I think harmless kissing here and there won't be that bad. I said to him. I whispered.

Chris-Depending on what kind of kissing and one is inappropriate and your not ready for my mouth game. He whispered.

Chris-my mouth game is just as dangerous as my stroke game. He whispered in my ear shivers ran down my spine good ones.

Jacob-So your just a dangerous guy huh. I whispered.

Chris-Best believe it. He said. I giggled.

Jacob-I think ima like this dangerous guy. I said rubbing on his abs. I felt his lips brushed against mine.

Chris-And I think ima like this Virgin girl. He whispered.

I smiled as we kissed