Eleven

Jacob

I was now 6 months and I was showing a lot. I rubbed on my tummy. I walked downstairs with Chris holdind my hand.

We are on our way to get a check out and find out the gender.

Chris-I'm excited, are you? He asked as we walked out the house.

Jacob-Of course I am it's my child. I mumbled as he opened the car door for me

Chris-Come on dont start that attitude stuff with me. He said shutting the door.

I'm not in the mood today

I just want to sleep

I laid my head on the window as Chris got in the car shutting the door and starting the car.
-

Chris rubbed on my thigh as he was driving. I hiccuped softly.

Chris-You want some water? He asked me.

I smiled softly

Jacob-No I'm fine. I said rubbing his hand that was on my thigh.

--

Doctor-There's the heartbeat. She said smiling. I smiled Chris smiled rubbing my hand.
-

Doctor-So the gender is a girl. She smiled I squealed Chris chuckled

Jacob-I told you were having a girl. I teased

Chris-Yeah whatever. He chuckled.

Doctor-Congratulations you two, Jacob your next appointment is in two weeks. Hang on in there we are almost there. She said I smiled

Doctor-Any questions? Concerns? She asked

Jacob-No. I said

Doctor-Okay well I'll let you guys talk and get out your way. She smiled walking out.

Chris wiped the gel off my stomach with tissue

Chris-I wish she was a boy, I'd like my son to protect his sister. He said.

Jacob-Well, if we have another kid perhaps it'll be a son. I said he chuckled

Chris-Maybe. He said. We kissed slowly

We pulled away

Chris-Alright baby let's get your sexy ass home. He said I giggled. He helped me down smirking.
-

I was on top of Chris as we were talking. I rubbed on his chest. We kissed slowly. He rubbed on my ass gripping it.

Chris-Your mom wants us to go to the family reunion on Friday. How are you feeling about that? He asked me rubbing on my body.

I just been feeling lightheaded a lot when I'm standing around and walking and just overwhelming myself.

Jacob-I mean if she really wants us to go. I said softly.

Chris-It's up to you i'm down for whatever baby. I don't want you overwhelming yourself. He said to me.

Jacob-We can go. I said he nods unsure.

I felt sick I laid on him snuggled against him he rubbed on me slowly. I haven't had sex with Chris ever since I've been pregnant. I know for a fact he's been getting some tho.

I rubbed on his chest slowly

Jacob-I've been thinking a lot lately. I softly spoke.

Chris-About. He spoke.

Jacob-Me and you, you always have sex and have all these girls lined up and I respect gosh boundaries how you don't want a relationship but of the past relationships you had but, if your not ready then I can't just keep sticking to you. I can't keep being this to go to girl while your getting your freak on. I said to him.

Chris-So what are you trying to say-

Jacob-I'm saying that maybe we should start thinking about co-parenting. I said sitting up. He just looked at me.

Chris-No, thats not happening. He said shrugging I just looked at him.

Chris-I don't care how you feel your not leaving. Your staying here and we're taking care of our child. He said pulling out his phone. I just looked at him. I sucked on my tooth.

I was going to get up but he gripped me so tight I couldn't move.

Jacob-Let go of me. I said.

He didn't respond

Jacob-Chris let go of me. I snapped.

Chris-Shut up. He said

Chris-I said what the hell I said, your not going anywhere. He chuckled

Chris-I'm not playing with you. He said looking at me. I was now scared.

Jacob-i don't want to be your side chick-

Chris-Then don't be I never said you were. He said to me.

I just looked at him

Chris-You can't rush somebody in a relationship-

Jacob-So why are you hanging on to me chris! I yelled at him.

Jacob-If your not ready for a relationship don't hold me back! I snapped.

Chris-Jacob because I want a future with you. He said. I looked

Chris-I want you I just want to make sure that I won't get hurt from you and you trying to leave me isn't working. But, fine leave. Just know that whatever we had is done. He said taking his hands off of me. I didn't know what to
Do.

He was now on his phone

I was on top of him

I laid on him snuggling against him

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled some covers on us. I felt him kiss my forehead softly.

Chris-I love you Jacob...don't worry this chaos we have it's not going to last long. I promise. He whispered.

--

I woke up in Chris arms in the first time in forever. I looked he was knocked out with his phone in his hand.

I snuggled up against him

He moved looking at me

Jacob-Why you wake up so fast? I asked.

Chris-Mm. He shrugged putting his phone on the nightstand he snuggled in the pillows closing his eyes. I felt his grip on me tighten.

I got closer to him and snuggled against him. He rubbed on me slowly.

He gripped on my ass

Jacob-Mm. I softly spoke I rubbed my stomach feeling mild cramps

Chris-You okay baby? He softly spoke with his eyes closed

Jacob-Yes I'm fine-Mm. I winced he sat up looking at me concerned

Jacob-I'm fine it's just mild cramps. I softly spoke. He rubbed on me.

Chris-No I'm up now. He said worried.

I snuggled up against him.