Six

Jacob

I snuggled up against Chris I looked at him he's still upset about what happened today. I kissed him he sighed and turned his head looking at the wall.

Jacob-I know your mad about earlier but it's over and you made your point you shouldn't be mad anymore-

Chris-Jacob I was worried, you were knocked out the entire day he's lucky I didn't kill him. He said to me.

Jacob-Baby stop it. I said getting on top of him I kissed him he kissed back I winced softly

Chris-Whats wrong? He whispered against my lips.

Jacob-My stomach just hurts. I softly spoke

Chris-Well the next time you take your medication is in two hours so maybe you should just sleep for a bit. He whispered I nodded snuggling against him.

But his phone was just buzzing and buzzing I heard a soft chuckle come out his mouth he got up going in the bathroom with his phone shutting the door.

This whole thing made me raise an eyebrow

I fold my arms

That's when I smirked

Jacob-Oww Oww oww. I started fake crying. Chris rushed in here with me

Chris-Baby what's wrong? Do you want to go to the hospital? He asked

Jacob-Noo I want you it's not the serious. I cried fakly he got in the bed holding me

Chris-It's okay I'm here. It going to be all better just relax. He whispered kissing on me I snuggled against him. He rubbed on me gently. I smirked in my head.

Next day

I had Chris phone scrolling through it he still talk to these thirsty ass hoes and the sad part is he talks to them like he talks to me. I sat his phone on the nightstand as he came out the bathroom.

Chris-What are you doing with my phone? He asked.

Jacob-I just wanted to see how you talked to your hoes. I said nonchalant.

Chris-Don't do that I don't go through your phone thats invading my privacy-

Jacob-Okay I'm sorry it won't happen again. I said to him. I got up grabbing my purse. I slipped on my slides.

Chris-Baby where are you going? He softly spoke.

Jacob-Home where I belong. I softly spoke I grabbed my pills putting it in my bag along with my charger and phone.

Chris-Are you really going to do this with me? He sucked his tooth.

Jacob-I just want some air okay? Can't I have Alr Chris? I asked looking at him.

Chris-Okay whatever. He said.
-

I rubbed my face as I was upset. I didn't feel special anymore.

I heard my door open I looked it was Chris i sighed.

Chris-Did you block my number? He just looked at me.

Jacob-No I turned my phone off. I softly spoke.

Chris-Tell me what's going through your mind. He softly spoke. He sat next to me.

Jacob-I don't feel special anymore. I said to him. I looked at him.

Chris-Why? He asked looking at me.

Jacob-Because you talk to yohr hoes like you talk to me. He said to me.

Chris-So. He plainly said. I was going to get upset.

Chris-The question is would I do what I did for you at school for them. He said.

Chris-No I wouldn't pull out my gun and hit a nigga so he could be unconscious. I wouldn't best a guy up. I wouldn't be all up on the hoe 24/7. I wouldn't want to be with her 24/7. I wouldn't take her out on dates. I wouldn't kiss her like I love her. I wouldn't be happy if i was with her. I wouldn't be watching movies all time eating snacks with her. I wouldn't have deep conversations with her- I can go on Jacob. He said to me. I couldn't help but to smile and blush.

Chris-I feel like that I'm falling in love with you and you don't even see it. He softly spoke. My cheeks were redden.

I looked at him he looked at me our faces came together and we kissed slowly

-

I was at Chris house watching fast and furious with him while he rubbed on me and we were goofying around. We heard knocking on the door. He got up answering the door. I looked it was Cameron.

Cameron-Chris, I'm going out with this girl so don't lock the door I lost my house key. He said.

Chris-Alright. I said.

Chris-Wait repeat that, your going out with a girl? He said. Cameron started smiling and he blushed a little.

Cameron-Yeah, I think I found the one. She's amazing like I've never meant any girl like her well other then Jacob...but I think she might make me settle down. Her name is Genesis and she's a Christian and her parents are so nice her dad actually he was a bit hard to please when I first meant him but he's warming up bit after bit. She's a virgin and their family is yoy can't have sex until marriage. Which is worth it cause Chris I'm telling you she is amazing. He said to Chris

Chris-For somebody to be sprung over a girl and didn't even get none she must be something. He chuckled

Cameron-Man she is she's like another jacob. He said I made a face

Cameron-But jacob is better. He said I smiled.

Cameron-Don't tell Jacob I said that. He pointed Chris laughed softly.

Chris-Whats up with you and Jacob anyway? She said you won't talk to her. He softly spoke.

Cameron-I just..I'm always with jacob. Everybody things I'm dating her but I'm not and I can't settle down if I'm always with her and everybody think we're fucking. He said. I was quiet

Cameron-Don't get me wrong I love her to death but I just needed to air everything out and recollect myself and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be trying to get in a relationship. He said.

I smiled

Chris-Well you should start talking to her she misses her Bestfriend. He said. Cameron chcukled.

Cameron-I will. He softly spoke.

Cameron-But I'll talk to you later I have a date to get to. He said.

Chris-Alright have fun but not too much fun. He teased Cameron chcukled walking off.

Chris shut the door