Five

Jacob

It's been a few months and me and Chris grew closer and me and Cameron grew apart. I tried to talk to him but he didn't want to talk to me so I just let it go.

I was at school in painting class Chris was behind me as we painted together.

Chris-Baby your suppose to use this brush. He said giving me it.

Jacob-Can't I paint on my own turf. I huffed

Chris-No it has to be perfect. He said.

He's an artist

Jacob-Your such a big baby. I said grabbing the brush

Chris-Oh please let's not talk about you. He said. I giggled.

Jacob-Ok I can be a big baby because I'm your big baby. I teased he chuckled

Chris-You are buh? My big ass baby. He teased I giggled we kissed

So we aren't dating but Chris have slowed down on being with other girls he's been focusing on me. I really like that.

--

It was lunch and Chris walked me to his car we got in and he pulled off.

Chris-Whatchu got a taste for? I got a taste for burgers and fries. He said.

Jacob-I just have a taste for fries and sprite. I said he chuckled.

Chris-You and this appetite one day you eat a lot the next you eat barley then you don't eat at all. He said to me.

Jacob-What can I say this body Cant look this bad without that method. I said he chuckled

Chris-Doesnt matter your perfect the way you are. He softly spoke. I blushed. He rest his hand on my thigh as he drove.

Jacob-My parents wants to meet you since you weren't like my Bestfriend you never meant my parents. They just seen their daughter giggling and smiling on her phone and being out with this mysterious man and they can't help but to meet this mysterious man that's making their daughter happy. I said he chuckled.

Chris-I'll meet them, when are they expecting to see me? He asked.

Jacob-I told them that you'll be at dinner on Sunday. I said to him. He nods.

-

I was eating my fries giggling as Chris was goofying around when I saw cameron smiling and talking to this girl. For the first time in forever he actually look like he's enjoying talking to a girl other then me.

Chris-Baby. He called my name I looked.

Chris-Whats wrong? He asked finna turned around into.

Jacob-This sprite is so amazing try it. I said giving him it I wasn't lying. He grabbed it sipping it.

Chris-Yo this shit is banging. He said I giggled he chuckled

Jacob-Baby I can't wait into you meet my parents after that you just got to get my dads blessing to marry me and then we can have kids. I said. He laughs I laughed

Chris-Your silly. He chuckled I blushed giggling.

My eyes trailed off to Cameron who was just dying laughing with this girl I can't believe he's actually enjoying a girl conversation.

Jacob-Baby. I said.

Chris-Yeah? He said eating his burger

Jacob-What if I rubbed my foot on jr? I asked he froze up

Chris-Stooop. He whined. I giggled.

-

I was holding my stomach as I was on my way to the nurse.

Chris-Yeah I'm on my way to that class right now. I heard Chris I looked he was livid he saw me and he rushed to me.

Chris-I heard a nigga hit you! I'm finna beat his ass. He said to me.

Jacob-It's not that serious-

Chris-It is that serious he hit you letme see. I said. I lifted up my shirt he got angrier.

Chris-Jacob thats serious look it's black and purple. He said. I winced softly. He walked me to the nurse room and opened the door.

Nurse-What happened here? She asked

Chris-Somebody hurt her. He said. I sat down and Chris lifted my shirt up showing her

Nurse-Ouch. She hissed

Nurse-It's okay I'll get you feeling all better. She said. I passed out.

Chris

I was worried.

Chris-Is she going to be okay?! I exclaimed

Nurse-Yes she's going to be fine she's just worn out. She said.

-

I walked to the class all eyes were on me I looked around for the nigga. Spotting him chuckling and talking to somebody.

Chris-Mr. Johnson, you know Miss. Winfield is in the office and she was asking about you. I said.

Mr. Johnson-Really? He smirked I nodded

Chris-You should go talk to her before she leave you can get your freak on. I teased

Mr. Johnson-Yeah I'm finna get Mr. Sam. He said walking out the class as I snuck his key I smiled and my smiled dropped I shut the door.

I walked to the guy as all eyes were on me

???-Yeah I know. He laughed. His friends soonly looked at me as I was not next to them. They guy soonly looked at me.

Chris-So you like hitting on people's property? I said cracking my knuckles

!?!-You talking about that Bitch ass jacob? He had a smart ass mouth-

Chris-I don't fucking care! You don't touch my bitch what the fuck is wrong with you I'm going to fucking kill you! He fucking passed out in the office! He yelled at him.

He stood up

???-You AINT going to do shit! He snapped

Chris-I'm not jacob I'll kill your dumb ass! He snapped.

He pushed me and I punched the fuck out of him making he flew on a table to the floor

I heard banging on the door

Mr. Sam-Open this door right now! He yelled

Everybody pulled out their phones I took my jacket off throwing it on the floor he was on the floor I walked to him and I got on top of him and I started punching him and punching and then I pulled out my gun and I hit him so hard with it making him knocked out

It was quiet I got up putting my gun in my pocket and I grabbed my jacket. I opened the classroom door revealing teachers I walked out going down the hall to the nurse office.