Four

Jacob

I woke up in Chris arms. I snuggled against him. I felt his hand on my ass he gripped it gently pulling me closer to him I snuggled closing my eyes.

Chris-Cameron been blowing up your phone all morning. He whispered. I looked his eyes were closed.

Jacob-How do you know? I asked.

Chris-Because I woke up from the calls. He said. That's when I heard my phone ringing. I sighed.

I grabbed it sitting up Chris rubbed on my thigh as I was still wrapped around him

Jacob-Cameron why are you blowing up my phone? Can't I sleep-

Cameron-Tell me right now that Chris is in your bed. He said.

Jacob-Chris is in my bed. I nonchalantly spoke that's when I heard him hang up

I shrugged putting my phone down

Chris-For somebody anxious to get your attention by calling you a thousands time he show in the hell hung up quick. He said I laughed and he chuckled pulling me to him we kissed and kissed. I got on top of him as he rubbed on me

I heard a door slam

Cameron-I'm going to beat your ass Chris! He yelled I groaned Cameron was storming upstairs like an angry bull he burst in the room

He was so livid

Cameron-I can't believe you had sex with my Bestfriend! He yelled

Chris-I didn't have sex with her-

Cameron-Why are you both in underwear?! He snapped

Chris-Because I sleep in my underwear and she sleeps in her underwear in her bed you know this your her Bestfriend. He exclaimed making Cameron quiet.

Chris-Why are you so tight anyways? She's not your girl. Stop worrying about a girl who's not even thinking about you. He retorts standing up.

Chris-And if I had sex with her thats none of your business. If she wants me then she can have me. He said. I froze at what he said.

Chris-I-I mean you know what I mean. He scoffed.

Cameron-No cause thats mad disrespectful I don't want you dating or messing around with my Bestfriend thats just going to-

He just sighed

Cameron-Know what do what you want I don't care. He walked off.

Jacob-Cameron-

I heard a door slam

Chris-Don't worry about him. He sighed

I looked at him sadly

He kissed me I kissed back we kissed more and more.

I wanted him inside me for some reason but I had to shake the feeling

I kissed him more and more as he hovered on top of me. I moaned softly as I felt him agaisnt me.

You can feel the sexual tension

I mean how bad could it be having him take your virginity jacob? Cameron would never forgive you. But who cares?!

I rubbed lower

Chris-Baby what are you doing? He chuckled against my lips.

Jacob-I want you. I softly spoke.

Chris-Jacob you don't. He said

Jacob-I do. I said

Chris-I Cant tho...it'll hurt Cameron. He said sitting up. I can't believe he's saying no.

Jacob-I-

I didn't even say anything.

I just got up and stormed the bathroom

Chris-Jacob Jacob baby stop. He pulled me to him my body crashed into his.

Chris-Come on your not thinking your letting your hormones think as much as I would love to fuck you I just can't I don't want you regretting it nor do I want Cameron upset. He said to me. I just shook my head going to the bathroom shutting and locking the door.

--

I was at this cafe with Cameron it was quiet.

Jacob-You know how many times you've messed around with my friends? I asked him.

Cameron-Jacob-

Jacob-30 of my friends you have fucked and broke their heart. I said to him and he was quiet.

Jacob-You had sex with my sister and she killed herself and I'm still your Bestfriend and I still love you like your my brother. I said to him wiping away my tears he covered his face.

Jacob-And yohr on my ass because I'm getting close with Chris? What are you afraid that I'll kill him? I asked.

Cameron-Jacob that's not fair. He said looking at me.

Jacob-No I think it is fair, I do some much for you and I can't do shit. I said.

Cameron-I just don't want you hurt Jacob fuck Chris fuck him! I don't want you hurt! I love you! I love you to death and I don't want my brother destroying your world. He said to me.

Jacob-Cameron I get where your coming from and I jsut need to make my own mistakes. I said to him.

Cameron-Thats where your sister messed up and looked where she got to. He said. My heart pounded I was hurt at what he said.

Jacob-Yeah? Well I'm stronger and she was always the weak one. I said as tears came down I stood up

Cameron-Wait Jacob I'm sorry-

Jacob-Don't call me! I snapped and I walked off hearing him call my name.

Home

I was looking at the ceiling I heard knocking on my door. I walked out my room going downstairs to the door I tied my robe and opened it as it revealed Chris.

Chris-Whats going on? Why did you text me like something was wrong? He asked

Jacob-I need you. I said to him. He looked at me and he went to me he was now in front of me.

Chris-What do you need? He asked as his minty breath brushed against my lips

Jacob-I need you to hold me and rub your hands all on my body making me feel wanted. I whispered. He kissed me I kissed back he picked me up shutting the door.

-

I snuggled up agaisnt Chris

Of course nothing happened

He rubbed on me slowly

Chris-I had a dream about us having sex. He softly spoke.

Jacob-What happened? I asked softly he rubbed on me.

Chris-It was different...it wasn't how I preferred sex. He softly spoke.

Chris-It was passionate. He softly spoke. I smiled looking at him.

Chris-Stop smiling. He whined I giggled

He looked at me smiling