Nine

Jacob

I was looking for my phone when I felt Chris grip my ass I giggled.

Chris-Look for this? He waved my phone I grabbed it.

Jacob-Why do you have my phone. I said.

Chris-I spammed your camera. He said. I giggled he chuckled we kissed and kissed.

He rubbed on me

Jacob-Are we still on for date night? I asked

Chris-Yes of course. He smiled.

--

I was on top of Chris he rubbed on me as he was on his phone. I rubbed on his chest.

Jacob-Chris. I softly spoke.

He was quiet

Chris-Yea baby. He softly spoke as he was texting.

I looked at him

Jacob-I want kids. I said to him softly. He paused everything he did and looked at me.

Chris-Were not even out of highschool yet and we're not dating why would we bring a child into this? He asked.

My lips quivered

Jacob-So you don't want a kid with me? My voice croaked.

Chris-Jacob I didn't say that-

I just burst into tears I got off of him and rushed to the bathroom slamming the door.

Chris-Baby, I didn't mean it like that. I heard him say I just cried.
--

I heard knocking on the door for like the 50th time

Chris-Please come on. He said.

I didn't say anything

Chris-Fine fine, we can have a baby Jacob just stop being mad baby. He said. I opened the door looking at him.

Jacob-It's fine. I said. He pulled me to him.

Chris-No you want a baby then I'll give you one. He said kissing me I turned my head shaking it.

Jacob-No I wasn't talking about now. I said. He just looked at me

Chris-See your mad for no reason! Of course I want a child with you! I just thought you were saying now! He exclaimed.

I smiled.

Jacob-Thats all I need to know. I said kissing him he smiled we kissed and kissed and he picked me up laying me on the bed as we kissed.

Date night

I was giggling as me and Chris was eating our food we had Filet mignon, cut up potatoes and asparagus and it was amazing cause ofc I cooked it. We were on a yacht.

Chris-Jacob baby this food is amazing, my baby can cook. He teased I giggled.

Jacob-Thank you, I had to give my dadd some food to celebrate him. I said he looked at me I smirkedZ

Chris-What are you talking about? He asked.

Jacob-Well I want your dreams to come true. I said.

Chris-And? He trailed off

Jacob-I got you a record deal! I exclaimed pulling out the contracts and setting it on the table he was shocked

Jacob-I took your phone and I sent some of your songs to my phone and I went to aint company known as jive records and I played your songs to them and they loved you and I also showed them your arts and you dancing and they are you in love with you and they want to sign you. I said to him. He was shocked. He just kissed me I kissed back he kissed me more.

Chris-Oh my gosh Jacob! I love you so much! And I mean it. He whispered I couldn't help but to blush so hard. We kissed and kissed.

Chris-Your going to get it tonight bad. He whispered I giggled.

Jacob-Mm i can't wait. I whispered. He chuckled
--

I giggled as Chris slammed me against the wall gently we kissed but it felt so different it felt like he meant it.

If that made sense

He picked me up and walked us upstairs as we kissed not breaking it. He walked us in the room the door shut he slammed me on the bed. He got on top of me kissing me. He ripped my dress off

Oh my gosh! No he didn't!

He literally ripped my dress! In half!

This nigga strong !

He threw it I took his shirt off as he kissed on my neck. I could feel him grow against my leg

Man he's so huge

He unbuckled his pants getting naked with me and he pulled the covers on us as he inserted inside me I bit my lip having my leg around his waist

-

Jacob-Ughhhh! Chris! Christopher daddy don't stop oh my gosh! I moaned so loud he chuckled deeply against my ear as he thrusted he slowed down stroking in me so passionately.

Chris-Baby we're not just having sex. He whispered in my ear

Chris-Were making love. He whispered sucking on my earlobe making shivers run down my body.

--

I was snuggled up on the floor with Chris tangled in sheets. We were wildddd allllll night and it was amazing.

Just because I helped him get a music career? I mean I guess it's a big deal.

Chris-Jacob. He softly spoke. I looked at him he was looking at me. He rubbed on my waist.

Chris-I want you to know that I care about you. He softly spoke. I nodded.

Chris-And I love you. He said. I smiled.

Chris-But I don't want to rush a relationship. He said to me. I was sad.

Chris-I've been hurt too many times and I'm not ready for another relationship. He softly spoke. That I can understand.

Chris-I don't want you to feel like I'm using you for sex cause that's not that case we can stop having sex-

Jacob-Baby, it's fine...I understand. I said. He looked at me. I kissed him he kissed back.

I snuggled against him and I laid my head on his chest he wrapped his arms around me rubbing on me.

Jacob-As long as I'm in your arms that's all that matters. I whispered. He chuckled softly.

Chris-What about you. He softly spoke

Jacob-What? I asked

Chris-Do you feel the same. He said. Obviously talking about did I love him.

Jacob-I'm all in for a relationship-

I paused when he sighed loudly and rolls his eyes. I smirked knowing I was getting him irritated.

Jacob-Yes I love you Chris. I said kissing him he smiled.

I smiled