Eight

Jacob

I was in my room laying on my bed with my robe on. My thoughts was going back Nd forth. I rubbed my head in frustration. I wasn't at my parents house I was at a guest house that my parents own.

The door bell ring

I chewed on my lip nervously

I walked out my room going downstairs and I opened the door revealing Chris.

Chris-Hey, what's wrong? Why did you text me like something was wrong? He asked

Jacob-This is what's wrong. I said drop g my robe to the floor. His eyes widen in shocked and I saw his member harden at the spot.

He stepped into the house and we kissed and kissed as he shut the door locking it. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his hips. We kissed and kissed and he kissed on my neck I bit my lip feeling butterflies. He laid me on the stairs as I rolled his shirt off kissed and kissed
--

Jacob-Ah! Chris just right there daddy! Don't stooop! I moaned loudly as he pounded in me. I couldn't even speak it was so good.

--

I snuggled against Chris as he rubbed on me slowly. Mann last night and this morning was amazinggg. He is so good in bed like what the fuck!

I felt Chris softly kiss my temple I looked up at him.

Chris-That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life. He said to me. I giggled blushing he chuckled.

Chris-I didn't even want to pull out and your the first girl I never used a condom with. He said I blushed more.

Jacob-You weren't lying when you said you had a dangerous mouth game and stroke game cause goshhhhh that drove me crazy. I exclaimed. He chuckled.

Chris-Oh yeah? He whispered I nodded as we kissed he flipped us over I giggled as he was on top of me kissing me.

Jacob-Mm mm mm I wouldn't continue if I was you cause we are going to be fucking all morning Papi. I whispered against his lips that soonly turned into a smirk

Chris-I don't have a problem with that, your pussy should be worried. He whispered I giggled.

--

I was at the grocery store with Chris I smiled giggling.

Jacob-Okay but you know everytime I go over your house you be having all the snacks and I need that in my cart so go ahead and get my hipped. I giggled he chuckled.

Chris-You always wanna be like daddy. He said.

Jacob-Whatttt?! Whatever. I laughed he chuckled. We kissed.

???-Aww you guys are just so cute. An elderly lady spoke smiling.

Chris-Thank you so much. He smiled. She greeted us with a smile and walked away grabbing pineapples.

Chris-Maybe we can get married. He gripped on my ass I giggled.

???-Chris? She said I looked it was some girl she was really pretty.

Chris-Hey Egypt...he trailed off

Egypt-What happened? It's like you disappeared after we had sex last week. Is it because of her? She said putting her hand on his hip.

Last week?

I sucked my tooth

Chris-Come on this is the grocery store I don't want no drama. He said.

Egypt-Okay then stop sticking your dick in girls pussy and telling them that you love them and disappearing. She snapped.

Egypt-And don't get too comfortable Miss. thing, Chris is going to do you dirty just like the rest of the flock. She said walking off.

I was quiet

Chris-Baby-

Jacob-I'll be in the car. I walked off.

-

I was quiet chopping the onions

Chris-Can we talk-

Jacob-Yes sure let's talk about how your going around here telling girls you love them-

Chris-It be an accident when I'm fucking I end up saying some slick ass shit that don't mean I meant it! He exclaimed.

Chris-Jacob stop comparing you with these hoes! I'm never with them and I've been with you for how long?! The hoes I he with only last a day! Chill. He said. I just looked at him.

Jacob-I just don't want to end up hurt chris. I said to him

Chris-And baby your not just trust me. He said. I nodded he kissed me I kissed back.

He picked me up sitting me on the island table we kissed and kissed as I wrapped my legs around his waist

--

Cameron-I know my brother he's not going to hurt you in a relationship and if he did he would hate himself. See the difference between me and him is I cheat a lot and he just fuck around when he's not in a relationship . I've seen him in a relationship and he actually is ther for his girl. He said to me. I nodded

Cameron-So I'm taking that as you guys had sex. He smirked I blushed deeply

Jacob-Yes we did. I softly spoke he chuckled.

I saw Chris walk in the house

Chris-Hey baby. He said putting his keys on the counter and he looked.

Chris-Wassup Cameron. He said walking to the living room they dapped up and he sat next to me wrapping his arm around me.

Cameron-None much just chilling with Jacob. He said.

Chris-What yall talking about me? He asked

Jacob-Yup. I said he chuckled

Chris-Wow talking about me behind me back thats just so rude. He said

Cameron-It was good things honesty. He chuckled.

Cameron-Well I'll let you love birds get into it Genesis keep blowing up my phone. He said shaking his head as it buzzed I giggled he stood up.
-

I was on the couch while Chris was on the floor on the macbook I was watching home alone.

Jacob-So I want to take you out for dinner. I said to him. He looked at me.

Chris-Whats the occasion? He asked.

Jacob-We just never go out to eat and we need to have a special date. I said. He smiled

Jacob-On Friday night we're going out to eat. I pointed

Chris-Okay sounds like a plan. He said going back to doing what he was doing on the laptop.

I smirked

Little do he know I have a few tricks up my sleeves.