Fourteen

One year later
Jacob

I was going downstairs holding royalty who is now one years old. I opened the door it was Chris.

Jacob-Hey. I softly spoke.

Chris-Hey. He said smiling. I still have hatred in my heart.

Want to know what happened?

He decided he wanted a model instead of me

Jacob-You see daddy? I asked royalty who was smiling and giggling

Chris Picked her up kissing on her cheek.

Chris-Daddy miss you. He said.

Royalty-I miss you daddy. She said in her baby voice I smiled. Royalty can pick up words and say it. She's smart and she's getting there.

He smiled and he looked at me

Chris-Can we talk? He asked

Cameron-Baby I have to go-

He paused seeing us talking.

I let Chris in shutting the door he walked to the living room.

Cameron-anyways, I have to go Genesis is worried about me for some odd reason. He trailed off. I nodded.

Me and Cameron isn't anything we had sex one time and that was months ago.

He kissed my cheek and walked out shutting the door. I walked to the living room sitting down across from chris.

Chris-So you guys are fucking? He asked.

Jacob-No chris, I'm not a home wrecker. I said to him.

Me and Cameron had sex when they broke up months ago.

Chris-Mhm. He said

Jacob-Not that it's any of your business. I said.

Chris-look I wanted to talk to you about us. He said. I just looked at him with a glare.

Chris-I don't think it's healthy for us to be arguing all the time-

I scoffed folding my earns

Jacob-And you wonder why. I just shook my head

Chris-Jacob I want us to have a healthy relationship for royalty-

Jacob-Can you leave now. I said. I was getting upset all over again I stood up going to the door and opened it for him.

Chris-Stop being childish man I'm trying to be reasonable-

Jacob-When! When did that start?! Before or after they fact you left me for some tramp! You left our family for a model! I'm sorry that I can't hit catwalks perfectly! But I'm show in the hell better then her. I snapped rolling my eyes

Jacob-Well atleast I thought that she must be something if you left me for her. I said to him.

Chris-Can't you just get over it?! It's been almost a year-

Jacob-No! Can you told me so much bullshit! You said you loved me which obviously you didn't! You said that we were going to get married which obviously that's not happening! You just said so much bullshit! For what?! What was the purpose of staying ty at long and dumping me for another bitch-

Chris-Because I heard you tell Cameron that you didn't know if you wanted to continue our relationship! I didn't want to get my heart broke so I broke your heart! He snapped. I was shocked.

Jacob-Okay Chris. I said shaking my head.

Chris-I just want us to start over I want to take me, you and royalty out for a family time. As you know us celebrities is having this event and it's take your family and I haven't brought royalty around ammika yet. He said to me.

Chris-I want to take you on Friday night. He said.

Jacob-I'm not in the mood to do that Chris. I softly spoke shutting the door.

Chris-Please, do this for me please please please-

Jacob-Okay Chris okay. I said to him. He smiled.
--

I was in bed looking at the ceiling I saw Cameron get on top of me I looked at him I felt his lips rubbed against my lips.

We kissed and kissed he kissed on my neck I bit my lip.

No no no no

Jacob-Stop stop stop Cameron please stop. I said softly

Jacob-We Cant have sex..no more at all. I said sitting up.

Cameron-Why. He softly spoke kissing me I whined moving

Jacob-Because I don't want this becoming a habbit and you have a wife and please just stop in already confused and upset. I said. He nods wrapping his arms around me I snuggled against him.

Cameron-You still love him? He asked obviously talking about Chris.

I just broke down

Jacob-You told me that he'll hurt me and yohr right he hurt me so bad. I cried sitting up. He wiped my tears

Jacob-I thought everything was going great but it was just too good to be true. I can't even move on from him because I'm in love with him cameron. I'm in love with him. I cried

Jacob-Turns out he left me because remember when we were practicing your acting. I said his eyes widen.

Cameron-Oh my gosh he thought-

I nodded crying

Jacob-We could of been married if I knew it was because of that. I whispered.

Cameron-Baby your too pretty to be simping over a nigga. He softly spoke

Cameron-It was a misunderstanding baby, just talk to him About it. He said

Jacob-Idk. I said

Next day

I was exercising when I saw Chris girlfriend and her friends walk in. She was giggling and laughing.

???-So how's you and Chris? She asked as the were jogging on the treadmill.

Ammika-Girlll he's such a freak and rough in the sheets. She giggled

I shook my head he doesn't love her

He never had rough sex with me

Ammika-And I think he's going to pop the question. I almost choked on air.

???-Girl why? She asked

Ammika-Because I saw a ring case anddd he's been asking me about wedding things. She giggled.

???-Girl please how can a nigga want to marry you if you never once meant his child. Some girl said

Right!

Ammika-Who asked you? She said

???-You Didnt have to ask me, your just one of his hoes. Trust me I been there and done that and I know for a fact my body is way better than yours and I'm prettier then you so I know he doing you dirty. She said. I looked it was that one girl whats her name?

Karrueche!

Ammika-Excuse me! She snapped

Karrueche-You heard me, i dont know why you gushing and shut over a nigga who don't give a shit about you when really the only girl he will ever love is Jacob his babymomma he will never love a hoe like you and thats on me. She said folding her arms I looked away so they couldn't see me.

Ammika-Jacob is at her house depressed becuase Chris chose me over her. She said.

Karrueche-Really, I'm pretty sure there was a deeper meaning. He was in love with her and sweetheart he is not in love with you nor is he proposing to you. She said.

Karrueche-Maybe you should know that, when chris loves a girl he doesn't have "rough" sex with her he's passionate. But, of course you wouldn't know that because like I said your just a whore. Ta ta. She said walking out.

???-Girl-

Ammika-I'm going to kill Chris. She said I heard stomps and a door close.

I sighed heavenly