one

Chapter One: "4:30 Am (Apparently They Were Travelling Around)"
Season 7 Episode 1

Chapter One: "4:30 Am (Apparently They Were Travelling Around)" Season 7 Episode 1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_____

aiden jay johnson is the best sports agent alongside his best friend clay evans, "bill, i want you to listen, because me, you and clay have a history of helping each other and because we're the best damn sports agents that you deal with,"

he said into his ear piece, "now, you guys turned it around last season in a very big way.. but pennington needs receivers," aiden ran his hand through his hair, "hackett is big, he's fast.."

he cleared his throat, "and you throw that ball anywhere near him, he gets up and gets it," he moved the small bouncy ball in his hand towards the window where his assisant sat.

gemma turned around facing aiden who motioned a drinking position meaning he wanted a water bottle, "mm-hmm,"

aiden nods his head, "that's absolutely true, but he's also going into his third season," he played with the bouncy ball in hand, "historically, you know that's when NFL wide receivers flip the switch,"

"santana moss," gemma comes to aiden's glass door throwing him a water bottle catching it in his hand, "steve smith," he thanked gemma with a head nod, "hackett is gonna be with them,"

"bill, this one is easy,"

he said coming to his desk chair, "you have the money, you need the player, all you need to do? is just pull the trigger," he sat in his desk chair putting his feet when gemma knocked onto his window, putting two fingers up meaning someone was on line 2.

aiden smiled, "you know what? i gotta cut you off, i got new england on line two," he hears bill making his comment making him smile wider, "you're doing the right thing, you're getting a great player at a great price,"

"yeah," he smiled, "i'll have my office send the paperwork over, thanks bill, and hey, congratulations, yeah," he takes the earpiece from his ear.

aiden let's out a breath, as the women in the office all turned to aiden who was the most attractive male in the building, with his blazer now off of his shoulders showing his slightly muscular arms.

the phone rings when he answers line two, "hey, mom, i gotta call you, back, yeah," he smiles not seeing the women in the office still staring at him through his glass office.

even though sloane johnson didn't want her son to be a sports agent, she wanted aiden to become a basketball player of a football player but instead, aiden tore his acl back when he was doing his basketball scholarship at stanford.

____

alexander howell and nathan scott was in the basketball court playing basketball even though their season was over, "season's over, alec, nate,"

nathan looked at his sport agent who stands next to clay, "maybe for some guys, but for us.." alec passed the ball to nathan creating an assist when nathan slam dunks the basketball into the hoop, "it's preseason for next year,"

Happier {One Tree Hill} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें