five

Chapter Five: "Your Cheatin' Heart"
Season 7, Episode 5

Chapter Five: "Your Cheatin' Heart" Season 7, Episode 5

_____

aiden sat in his kitchen, when he sees quinn with her high heels in hand, "you know it's a long walk of shame from here to nate's," he held a coffe mug for quinn, "you might wanna eat something first,"

"uh yeah," quinn looked at aiden, "i was just gonna grab a cab of shame, so, i'm good, but thank you," aiden looked at her, "you know i can drive you, it's cheaper than a cab of shame and comes with a free meal,"

quinn looked at aiden, "it's more the driver that i'm worried about, so.." quinn said smiling, "did i mention i made breakfast burritos?" quinn sighed smiling at aiden, "i do like breakfast burritos,"

"mm-hmm, i make a mean breakfast burrito," aiden comes towards quinn handing her the cup of coffee he made for her.

quinn sat at aiden's kitchen table, "you know, this has been quite the bonus for spending the night," aiden sipped on his coffee, "so, uh, what kind of feast would you make me if i spent the whole weekend?"

aiden hummed, "probably something to go," he stated playfully, "so, did you learn to cook just to impress women?"

quinn asked him as aiden loooed at her, "uh, something like that," his phone vibrated when he sees its just business calls, "does your phone ever stop buzzing?"

"because i only have one thing that vibrates that much," aiden chuckled at that, "ha-ha, they're all business calls,"

"oh, really?"

she takes his phone, "all business calls, lets see," she opens his phone, "hmm," aiden makes a face, "katie, faith, alex, ooh, mellisa," she turned to aiden, "so you're a pimp?"

aiden hummed, "hmm, let's see who your last five calls are," he opens quinn's flip phone, "david, david, david, david, david," he puts her phone down, "sorry, and anyways, one of them was my sister, she texted me if i could look after eden,"

he looked at her, "i'll make you a deal, i'll turn my phone off if you turn off yours," quinn looked down to her phone, "deal," the two of them were about to turn their phones off when aiden sees nathan's messages and his client's missed call turning his phone off.

____

aiden closed quinn's car after the said girl gets out, "you're walking me to the door, i didn't know you were such a gentleman," aiden smiled charmingly, "i'm an enigma,"

quinn looked at him, "you just wanna talk to nathan," aiden smiled, "mystery solved," nathan comes out of his house coming towards his agent, "did you get my messages?"

"we turned our phones off,"

nathan looked at his sister in law to his agent, "oh, we did, did we?" aiden looked at his client, "what's up?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "haley's in jail, quinn, watch jamie,"