twelve

Chapter Twelve: "Some Roads Lead Nowhere"
Season 7, Episode 12

Chapter Twelve: "Some Roads Lead Nowhere" Season 7, Episode 12

_____

aiden watched as the fire beside him kept him warm, staring into space looking towards his beach house what he hadn't deserved, turning to his side seeing his phone placed beside him on the lounge chair throwing it towards his swimming pool.

seeing as his phone sunk to the bottom of his swimming pool letting out a breath, looking into space.

____

"it's open,"

aiden stated as he packed up most of his kitchen utensils into his moving boxes, turning his head seeing quinn entering his beach house, "hey,"

quinn looked at aiden, "hey," she watched him pack up his kitchen utensils and the items in his kitchen drawers, "i tried calling, it went straight to voicemail,"

aiden nods his head, "yeah, yeah," he looked at her, "i kind of threw my phone into the pool," quinn looked at aiden, "i went by your office,"

aiden looked at quinn at the mention of her going to his office, "i thought maybe your assistant could help you somehow," he went back to packing, "it's okay,"

quinn shook her head, "no, it's not okay," aiden didn't look at her, "it sucks turtle eggs," aiden chuckled, "turtle eggs?" he turned to her with a smile, "really?"

quinn looked at aiden, "i don't know it sucks something," she sat at his kitchen chairs, "anyway, she wanted me to tell you that i guess somebody got sick.. and it's really serious,"

aiden looked at quinn, "joe turner's mom," quinn stated making aiden turn to her, "what?" quinn repeated it again as aiden grabbed his coat, "grab your bag,"

quinn grabbed her bag following behind aiden who came out of his beach house, "wait, i don't understand, tell me again what's happening?"

aiden looked up at quinn, "joe turner's mom is sick," quinn nods her head, "not so good for joe turner's mom, but what does that mean?" aiden looked at her, "it means you did it, well, you haven't yet, but there's hope,"

they go towards aiden's car, "awesome, for what?" aiden looked at quinn leaning his arms against his car, "turner's a centre for the sacramento kings," quinn nods her head, "and he's from a little town near raleigh,"

"got it,"

she nods her head as aiden smiled, "actually, i still don't get it," aiden looked at her, "okay, just get in, you will," they both get into aiden's car, "great, where are we going?"

aiden smiled turning to quinn, "a little town near raleigh," he spoke as he starts his engine driving towards the little town near raleigh.

____

"hi, joe,"

aiden comes towards joe turner, "i'm aiden johnson, i'm an agent with isc," he shook joe's hand in his, as he took a seat in front of joe, "we got the flowers, thanks,"