thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: "Weeks Go by Like Days"
Season 7, Episode 13

Chapter Thirteen: "Weeks Go by Like Days" Season 7, Episode 13

_____

aiden watched a group of boys play basketball when one of them stands out to aiden more clearly when aiden feels his phone vibrate in his pocket seeing quinn sending him a picture of a couple by the ocean with writing over it, 'miss you ;)'

aiden let's a smile come onto his face looking away from his phone back to the player seeing the guy slam dunking the ball, "you're good," the boy comes towards aiden who smiled, "so am i,"

he takes out his business card handing it towards him, with a smile before walking away from the basketball court.

____

aiden comes towards his best friend's house, "aiden, hey, what's up?" aiden smiled, "hey, nate," he looked down seeing his godson, "uncle aiden,"

aiden kneeled down smiling at his godson, "what's up, buddy? i still see you're still short as ever," nathan chuckled, "he takes after his mother," aiden chuckled at his best friend, "aunt quinn, uncle aiden's here,"

jamie looked aiden, "dude, gotta tell you about the tour, later, okay?" aiden nods his head when jamie looked to his father, "i'll be in the car," nathan nods his head, "all right, jamie,"

aiden smiled, "when did you get in, man?" nathan asked his best friend, "i landed this morning, i wanted to relieved the endorsement contracts in person," he stated handing nathan the endorsement papers, "oh, thanks, man,"

nathan stated, "just taking care of my client," quinn then comes into view seeing the boy she liked, "aiden, you're home," she comes towards aiden who smiled hugging her, "hey,"

he looked at nathan, "well, uh, jamie's waiting, so i better go," aiden nods his head, "i'll see you guys," aiden smiled, "bye, nate,"

aiden then turned to quinn when the door closed, "welcome home," she brings quinn into his side, as she leaned her head against his cheek making him smile wider.

____

aiden walked past his living room couch back in his beach house, "wanna know a secret?" aiden turned to quinn, "huh?" he comes towards his living room couch sitting on the end of the couch, "i'm kind of nervous,"

"why?"

quinn shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know because i haven't seen you..and you give me butterflies, there, i said," quinn covered her face with aiden's couch throw pillow.

aiden smiled showing off his boyish grin, "i was nervous too," quinn moved her head away from the pillow looking at him, "really?" aiden nods his head, "yeah, after that whole public declaration about falling insanely in love with you?"

quinn looked at him, "great like by the way," aiden looked at her, "really? i was afraid that might have freaked you out," quinn shook her head, "no, it was amazing, it's so romantic,"