fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: "Family Affair"
Season 7, Episode 14

Chapter Fourteen: "Family Affair" Season 7, Episode 14

_____

aiden smiled at quinn pouring the coffee into her cup, "i told him we slept together," aiden's smile falters, "what?"

quinn looked at her boyfriend, "so now you want me to go to dinner with your ex..who probably wants to kill me," aiden spoke holding his coffee mug in hand, "and your sister, who's obviously insane?"

aiden questioned, "yeah, you don't have to come if you don't want to," aiden shook his head, "i-i just... i don't get it," he looked into quinn's eyes, "i know david wants to hurt you, but why would your own sister go along with it?"

quinn chuckled, "you have to know taylor, when we were kids, she tried stealing my boyfriends," aiden frowned, "and now she's after my ex-husband, so i guess she never grew up,"

"and that doesn't bother you?"

aiden questioned his girlfriend, where quinn turns her head seeing kylie coming out of aiden's swimming pool, "a little, but not nearly as much as that does,"

aiden furrowed his eyebrows turning his head seeing kylie looking up at him with a flirty smile, waving her hand as aiden turns to his girlfriend with a frown on his face.

____

"see, how cool is your dad?"

jamie nods his head from where he sat next to aiden watching his father in a suit with small balls on his suit, "not now, of course," aiden said to jamie, "but he is gonna look great in this new video game,"

jamie smiled, "when do i get to play?" aiden watched his best friend, "the game won't be ready for a month..but we should be able to get you a prototype to play tonight,"

aiden stands up as nathan comes off of the video game set, "you look good covered in balls," nathan looked at his best friend, "now i know how taylor feels,"

the two of them chuckled, "hey, speaking of," aiden looked at nathan, "i take it you heard about the dinner tonight?" nathan nods his head, "yes, i got a very angry text message from my wife, you coming?"

aiden shook his head, "no, i think i have some work to catch up on," aiden sipped on his coffee, "and quinn's okay with that?" nathan looked at him, "if haley's pissed, i can't imagine how upset quinn must be,"

nathan said to his best friend, "it's strange, but she seems okay," aiden sighed, "she was more upset by kylie showing up in my pool this morning," he stated to his best friend.

____

"who is kylie?"

haley questioned her sister, "some chick who took a whore bath in aiden's pool this morning," quinn sets down her water bottle, "my god, quinn, that's awful,"