seven

Chapter Seven: "I and Love and You"
Season 7, Episode 7

Chapter Seven: "I and Love and You" Season 7, Episode 7

_____

aiden opened his eyes, seeing lucinda standing near the window in his buttoned up shirt, "what are you looking at, goof?"

aiden furrowed his eyebrows seeing lucinda continue to look out of his window as he leans up seeing his front yard being destroyed with women's clothes everywhere.

he stood up pulling one of his t-shirt over his head coming outside, picking up a scarf when he sees part of camera equipment knowing that this was david's doing.

taking his phone out from his pocket, calling quinn telling her how her clothes are around his front yard of his beach house.

aiden helped quinn pack all of her clothes into her car, "this should be the last of it," he handed quinn the last box of clothes, "i'm so sorry about all this,"

aiden shook his head, "it's fine," quinn shook her head, "no, it's not fine, you've been amazing about everything, and it just—" she just puts the box into her backseats, "i'm sorry,"

aiden looked down seeing quinn's thong on the floor, "i'll talk to him," aiden holds up his finger showing the thong to quinn, "these aren't mine," quinn makes a face, "awesome,"

the two of them chuckled, "are you coming to watch the show?" aiden shook his head, "no, i need to watch it here, i told nate i'd call him after," quinn nods her head, "okay,"

she comes towards aiden who wrapped his arms around quinn's waist, "see you," aiden pulls back, "drive," quinn closed her back door, "thanks,"

aiden starts to walk away, "hey, aiden?" aiden furrowed his eyebrows turning around, "i hope everything turns out okay, you and nathan are both great guys, and you deserve better," aiden sincerely smiles at quinn, "so do you, quinn, i'll um, see you later,"

"bye,"

quinn goes inside her car as aiden watched her now from his front porch before coming inside his beach house when quinn drives away.

he sees lucinda painting her toe nails, "so, let's run down the list," lucinda stopped looking at aiden, "there's blondie from the body-wash commercial,"

aiden leaned against his kitchen counter, "she has a name, you know, it's kylie," lucinda rolled her eyes, "of course it is,"

lucinda looked at him, "there's the actress who can be in your bed in twenty minutes, no, make it thirty," she said smiling, "and there's this one, nathan's sister in law,"

"it's a little early for a beer, isn't it?"

aiden clenched his jaw, "you know what i want?" she leaned forward, "grape kook aid," aiden's mouth dropped at her favourite drink, "stop it,"

lucinda looked at him, "it's okay if you like her," aiden shook his head, "no, it's not," he sighed, "why not?" aiden looked at lucinda, "because she's somebody's wife,"