two

Chapter Two: "What Are You Willing To Lose?"
Season 7 Episode 2

Chapter Two: "What Are You Willing To Lose?" Season 7 Episode 2

_____

aiden and nathan ran across the beach stopping when aiden turns to his best friend, "hey, you know, i'm not judging you, right?"

nathan looked to his best friend, "man, listen to me, you've know me all your life okay, i don't care what the woman says, i did not sleep with her,"

"all right?"
"all right,"

nathan looked at his best friend, "it's unbelievable that she can show up, spout a bunch of lies.. and the next thing, i'm in the headlines.." aiden looked at nathan, "we're in the headlines, apparently i slept with her too,"

"..our families are in the headlines, we're guilty before we're innocent," aiden nods his head, "look, just don't freak out, we're not in the headlines yet," he stated to his best friend, "believe it or not, this kind of thing happens a lot,"

aiden looked at his client, "we're a public figure, and she knows we make a lot of money," nathan looked at aiden, "i'm in a contract year, aiden," he nods his head, "i know you are bud,"

"here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna stay in shape, stay focused.. and you're gonna let me handles this, all right?"

nathan put his hands to his hips, "all right," aiden then looked to his best friend, "but why would she do it with you?"

aiden looked at his best friend, "apparently i slept with her, and since i used to be a big basketball player before i tore my acl," nathan looked at him, "she knows how much we make, so she wants our money, but i'm not gonna let her,"

aiden then ran ahead of his best friend, with his acl now healed up a few months ago, aiden could of went back to basketball but he knew his parents were worried about him hurting his acl again so instead he became a sports agent.

____

"nate, it's going to be okay," aiden stated, "you know, we haven't heard from this woman since the one e-mail..so until it's real, it's not real," he stated to his best friend, "and besides, who the hell would wanna sleep with you, anyway?"

nathan then chuckled, "okay," aiden turns his head seeing quinn come towards them, "i know it's bad timing, but damn," nathan looked at his best friend, "dude, quit checking out my sister-in-law,"

"hey, dumb and dumber,"

aiden smiled charmingly to quinn, "hey," he flashed his dimples to quinn, "nice day, huh?" quinn continued walking past them, with aiden looking down to his cellphone, "maybe you're right, maybe it's nothing,"

"actually, uh, now it is something," aiden stated seeing the news all over his phone screen.

____

aiden comes into the dinner place, "so.." he placed himself down in front of renee, "you wanna talk? talk," he stated, "what, no hello? no introductions?"