four

Chapter Four: "Believe Me, I'm Lying"
Season 7, Episode 4

Chapter Four: "Believe Me, I'm Lying" Season 7, Episode 4

____

aiden comes towards his best friend, "you missed another workout," nathan looked at his best friend, "that's four in a row," aiden sighed leaning against the railing, "should i be worried?"

nathan turns to his best friend, "i just haven't been in the mood," aiden nods his head, "look, i get that, but you can't lose sight of what's on the line, right now, your job is to stay in shape,"

aiden looked at his best friend, "am i even going to have a job this year? what's going on with my contract?" aiden makes a face, "i'm working on it,"

"yeah, should i be worried?"
"we're gonna get it done, i promise you that,"

nathan sighed, "why haven't we heard anything?" aiden half smiled, "i told you man, these things are a process-" nathan looked at aiden, "i'm not talking about my deal, this girl, renee, it's been three days since we told her we weren't gonna pay her anything,"

aiden nods his head, "you think she decided to back off?" aiden scoffed, "i doubt it," nathan makes a face, "it'll come out and we're prepared for that, but until then, you can't just sit around holding your breath until it happens,"

"all right?"

he stated looking at his client, "i need you to get your head back in the game, nate," nathan nods his head looking straight ahead, "all right?" nathan lets out a breath, "okay, let's go,"

____

aiden comes down the isles with his niece eden in their shopping cart as she shows him something when aiden gets distracted bumping his cart into someone else's, "oh, i'm so sorry—"

aiden stopped when he hears jamie's voice, "uncle aiden?" aiden moved his eyes away from the cart looking seeing jamie there with quinn, "hey buddy, quinn," he nods his head to quinn who looks to eden, "who's this, aiden?"

aiden smiled touching his niece's blonde hair, "this is my niece eden, she's eight," eden shows her pearly white teeth, "this is too much sugar, keep looking,"

haley said taking the breakfast box from her son's hands, "hales," haley smiled at aiden then down to eden, "eden, wow, look at you," eden's small cheeks go red.

aiden clears his throat, seeing his brother messaging him, "we actually need to go, i'll see you soon haley," haley nods her head at aiden who moved his shopping cart away messing up jamie's hair coming past little man, "bye little man,"

____

aiden sat next to his best friend who was doing bench lifting, "all right," aiden looked away from his phone, "even though this is incredibly riveting, watch you lift weights... i think i am gonna head out,"

"what time you gonna go to the fashion show tonight?"

nathan makes a face, "i don't know, whenever, you going?" aiden smiled looking at his client, "do i really wanna watch a group of hot models parade around on stage? i'm getting there early, bud,"