eight

Chapter Eight: "(I Just) Died In Your Arms"
Season 7, Episode 8

Chapter Eight: "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" Season 7, Episode 8

_____

aiden was in his swim shorts seeing his dead wife coming out of his swimming pool looking all sexy as aiden stared at his wife's body in amazement, "hi, baby,"

lucinda smiled flirtly at her husband who stared at her in amazement with her blonde hair wet, "you know how cute i always thought you were," aiden does his boyish grin.

lucinda makes her out from the ladder coming towards her husband, as she starts to undo her bra with her hand staying there, she moves her hands away seeing aiden's eyes on her hands.

lucinda smiled, "oh, i bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, you perv?" her husband smirked at her, "uh, i'm sorry, fast timed was on cable last night," lucinda chuckled, "show a little respect for the dead, you goof,"

she starts to walk away from her husband, "luc," lucinda turns to her husband, "this isn't healthy, is it?" lucinda smirked, "oh, i don't know, healthier than all the women you've had in your pool in real life, then again, skipping the guy's week to spend time with your dead wife?"

lucinda looked at him, "probably not so healthy," he bit his bottom lip watching his dead wife walk away from him now thinking about how he's skipping guy's week to spend it with his dead wife.

____

aiden laid in his swimming pool all by himself when lucinda comes towards him on a floatie in fully dressed clothes, "a classic overcorrection,"

aiden chuckled at his wife, "you asked for it," he chuckled, "just give me something simple, elegant, beautiful,"

he smiles charmingly, "you just described everything i love about you," he turns to her seeing her now in a black swimsuit, "i thought you didn't believe in love, isn't that what you told that girl? kyle?"

"i meant.." he looked at her blue eyes, "i could never love anyone as much as i loved you—" lucinda smiled, "except for quinn,"

aiden shook his head, "it's not like that with quinn," lucinda bit her lip, "i could always tell when you were lying," aiden looked at his wife's face sighing.

____

aiden now stood on his porch step with his dead wife next to him, "luc, did you feel any pain—" he turned to look at his dead wife, "when you died in that moment?"

"no,"

she shook her head, "well i did, and i do, everyday and it's not fair," lucinda looked out to the view, "life isn't fair, aiden, but you being miserable is never gonna change that,"

____

quinn handed brooke a cup of water, "what's going on with you and that hot agent?" quinn's smile falters, "uh, aiden? your ex boyfriend, aiden?"