Twenty-two: Intruding Brats

(Ally's P.O.V)

I finally stop throwing up and I get out of that freaking bathroom. I grab my phone off of the counter and go see what Frankie's up to.

"Get out!" I hear Frankie yell. I stop in my tracks. I hope James isn't there. "I said get the heck out!" he yells louder. I walk into the living room and there stands my very best friend, Colleen. No, no she isn't here. Frankie got rid of her. She looks over Frankie's shoulder and says, "I thought that she left?"

"Well I thought that you left too," I say. She moves over and I take a look at her clothing. She is wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt and black high-waist jeans, which only I can truly rock, with blue ankle boots. She puts her hand on her hip and her hip pops out. She acts like a freaking diva. Like she can steal my-. What are we anyway? Frankie and I only kissed and slept together once but that doesn't mean that we are dating.

"Hello?" she says in a sassy attitude. "Come back to reality. Any how, do you still have emotional problems?"

That brat.

She doesn't know what I can do to her.

"I am still here," Frankie says. "Why are you here besides needing to see me."

"Well if I was going to ask you if I could stay here because I am visiting, you know," Colleen says. "But since Ally is here I might as well go get a hotel." She starts to back out of the apartment. I know that she know Frankie as well as I do. There is one thing that Frankie hates and that is being rude.

"Wait," he says. She steps back in. She smirks right back at me. I can't wait to slap that smile off of that stupid punk face. I grab the back of Frankie's tank-top and pull him back. He stumbles, but then regains his balance. I grab his arm and pull him to the hallway.

"Are you seriously going to forgive that devil?" I question.

"You do know that she is family, right?" he says. Uhg. What have I done ths time karma? "I won't let anything happen between us, okay. I would hate to lose you again. I honestly love you," he says.

I can't help myself but bring his full beautiful lips to mine. His tonuge finds his way in my mouth. I bite his lip and he moans. He starts to down my jawbone and move to my neck, sucking.

"I love you in this flannel shirt. It is my favorite," he says in between kisses. He stats to unbutton the flannel shirt. He stops halfway when he hears Colleen's voice. "Sorry to stop this wonderful love making session, but were should I sleep?" she says as she turns around the corner. "I could hear you two moaning at the front door." Frankie pulls away from my grip, but I tighten around him.

"I won't let anything happen." and he wanders off to the guest bedroom with Colleen following him like Frankie's the mama duck. Colleen and I are the baby ducks.

And Mama just left her baby duck behind.

***************

I lay on the couch with my head on Frankie's lap. He strokes my hair calmly and carefully. Colleen sits on the recliner, with the foot rest up. We're watching the rerun of the SNL 40th anniverery special. I laugh along with Frankie, but Colleen dosen't even have a smile on her face.

"They can at least try to make this funny," she says.

"Maybe it would be funny if you would except happiness in your life," I say. Oh, burn!

"Oh, be quiet Ally."

Score Ally:1. Score Colleen:0.

I get up to get a glass of water. I grab a plastic Ohio State cup and put some ice cubes in it. I go to the faucet to fill the cup up with water. Until I run into Colleen,