Twenty-three: The Wonderful Bonfire

My hand shakes with Frankie's razor in hand. I strugle to drop the razor, but I can't.

"I have stopped. I only brought it just in case I got really angry," he says. I finally relaxe. There is still one thing I have to do.

"Can you throw this out?" I ask him. Please say yes, please say yes?!

"Of course. Anything to make you happy, sweetheart," he says. My heart flutters at the nickname. He throws it out and I think of something to do tonight. I can't stay copped up in an apartment building all of the time. I think and think. The idea comes into mind. I nearly squeal.

"What in the world was that?!" Frankie says.

"I want to have a bonfire," I say. "At my house. Tonight."

"Okay. Let's go. We'll stop at a Sheetz on the way there to get breakfast. Then we will stop at my Dad's house for some firewood and some stones to make a firepit. Just for you and your Mom."

I smile.

"I'll go change. After I am done, we'll get going. I'll make some calls on the way there," I say. I leave his apartment. I get to my apartment. It feels like so long since I have slept here. I look through my clothes. I pick my pair of high-waist black jeans. I then get a V.V. crop top on. I go to my wall mirror and take a look at myself. I look goth. I go look at my jewelery collection. I find a necklace that has bright green, fake jewels. I pick out a couple braclets and slip them on my wrist. I pick out a pair of gray ankle boots. Now I look at myself in the wall mirror. Sexy, but cute. I grab my purse and walk out of my apartment. I pound on his door and he opens right away.

"Wow," he whispers. He thinks I can't hear him, but I can. I walk past him and grab my phone of the kitchen counter. I go into his bedroom. I then get my iPad. I take it to the living room and set it on the coffee table. Coffee.

"Can we stop at Starbucks instead?" I ask.

"Of course. My typical white girl," he says and smirks. I squeal. Yasssss!

I run out the door with Frankie following. We enter the elevator. I see him take his phone out and he sends Colleen a text. It reads 'Going to Ally's house for a bonfire. C u soon.' The elevator door opens and Frankie and I step out. He leads me to his truck. He gets into the drivers seat and I get into the passanger seat. He starts the car and we start to move. I grab the AUX cord and plug it into my iPhone. I scroll through my songs. Finally, I find the song I was looking for. Frankie hates the song. I push play and the song booms through the speakers. Frankie groans and I sing the lyrics. By the time it gets to the chorus, I'm screaming the lyrics.

'Bang bang, into the room!

I know you want it.

Bang bang, all over you.

I let you have it.

Wait for minute let me take you there

Ahhhhhhh HEY!'

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" Frankie screams. I laugh. I have sang the lyrics to almost 10 songs by the time we get to Frankie's Father's house. He is also screaming bloody murder. He enters the house. The only person there is his father.

"Hey Frankie! Hello Ally!" he says. He gets up off the couch and hugs Frankie. Then he hugs me and lifts me off the ground. Lets just say I may love his father than mine. He sets me down.

"So, you guys seeing each other again?" he says. I feel myself blush.

"Yes, we have," Frankie says.

"Well. Why are you here?"

"We were wondering if you could give us some firewood and some stones to build a fire pit."