Sixteen: It's Him

I wake up with my iPad on my chest. Well last night was a good night. I get up and walk to the kitchen. As soon as I open the refrigerator I realize I have no groceries. Oh, I'll have to get some groceries. I decider to get changed and brush my teeth. I'll get something at Starbucks for breakfast since it is right next to Barns And Nobel. I wear some jeans and a dark green t-shirt. I grab my purse and my apron for barns and noble.

Later that night I drove home with the back of the car full of groceries. As I fumble with the keys to open the door, I hear someone say "Dangit."

I turn my head and my mouth drops to the floor and his name repeats in my head.

Frankie.

Frankie.

Frankie.

By all luck he turns and faces me.

"Ally?" he says, stairing at me. I quickly open the door and close it. I hear a knock at the door. I instantly know it's Frankie.

"Ally," he says, "I know your in there. You cant hide forever," I run to the bathroom and try to force myself to puke. Nothing happens. Ugh, i'll have to answer the door. I slowly walk to the door, not wanting to answer it. I open the door and he stands on my door step, with his hands in his pockets. He is wearing a red and green flannel shirt and dark black jeans. I watch his mucels flex to pull his hand out of his pocket. I can tell he is shy.

"H-hi A-Ally," he says, stuttering.

"Hi Frankie," I say, just as shy as him.

"Can I," he says, "can I come in?" he says. Oh goodness, this is an accident waiting to happen. I am letting my ex-boyfriend in my house.

"I am sorry for spilling my drink down your clothes," he says, his eyes full of sorrow.

"It is, um," I say, "it is okay." He wanders around my apartment and stops in the living room.

"Nice place you have in hear," he says, smirking. Uh, that smile. He smiled like that after our first kiss.

"I was wondering if you would, um," he stops, but soon starts again. "I was wondering if you would want to come over to my house later tonight. Just as friends. I could make dinner and we could watch a movie," he say.

"If you want to," he adds

"Uh, sure," I say. Goodness, this is a recipe for disaster.

"Great," he says,"see you at five." He walks out the door. My mind races with questions.

What if he kisses me?

What movie will we watch?

More importantly, will I accidentally sleep with him?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I fix my makeup in the mirror. I put on a smoky eyeshadow, bronze lipstick, mascara, and blush. I put on nice, red, snug dress. I slip my black heels on. I walk to the living room to get my purse. I suck in a breath. Your just going to your ex-boyfriends house, it's not going to be that bad, I warn myself. I slowly walk out the door and check my phone for the time.

4:57. I look at myself in the camera. I look good. I put my phone away and walk to Frankie's door. I think about walking away but I push that thought to the back of my head. I knock on the door and hear Frankie's foot steps.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

He opens the door and my mouth opens. He is wearing the same thing he wore earlier today.

"Was I supposed to dress up?" he says.

"No, I just wanted to. You still look nice," I say. It is true too. He manages to just wear a flannel shirt and jeans, while still looking good.

"Will you come in to my lovely, cosy house?" he offers me his hand and I take it.
A/N
Oh my goodness!!!!!! I got over 100 reads!! Thank you so much. You can not tell how happy I am. Now I must go start chapter seventeen.