Twelve: One Month Later

As I pack my clothes, I find one one of my photo albums. I look through the pictures, laughing at them. Then I find one of the pictures where I took a selfie with Marin at the meadow in the woods behind my house. I start to remember the one song we used to sing when we got there. I suddenly start to cry. I sing the song, midnight meadow.

'I know a place where no one will find us, where the sun shone no brighter
,but at midnight it gets better.
The sky gets as black as coal and the moon shines bright. The flowers glow beautifully. Can you come to finally meet me at the moonlight meadow.'

Once I finish my mom comes in. "Oh, honey. Are you okay?" my mother says. "I was just remembering Marin. Why did she leave mom?" she comes over and hugs me."I'm so sorry. James is waiting." I dry my eyes and stuff the photo album in my bag. I have books in my bag too. I go down stairs and walk out the door. We picked the one RV we first saw when we drove by. I see James holding my six month old Pumpkin the cat. He strokes her cinnamon colored fur, and with that she purrs. James and I say our good byes."Goodbye mom. See you soon. Bye dad. I love you both." James and I get on the RV. James starts the car and We drove into the sun.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
•July
•August
•September
•October
•November

December

We start on our at home from Indiana. So far we got a picture with Mickey Mouse, drove across the Golden Gate Bridge, swam in ocean city, New Jersey, at barbecue in New Orleans , and climbed the Statue of Liberty. I've had so much fun these past six months. I promised my mom I would be home for Christmas. Our last stop is Cleveland and then it's of to Columbus which is were I live. I get back to reading my signed copy of the last vector vampire series, Vector Vampire: the last sunset.
--------------------
A/N
Hi fellow readers!!!! I just released a new chapter for a new series called The Red Rose Chronicles. The first book is called Every Rose Has Thorns That Pierce. I am hoping that it will be a trilogy. I will hopefully get the next chapter up soon. Please go check the trilogy out!!! BYE!!!!!