Nineteen: The Nightclub

The smell of sweaty bodies and lights hit me the moment I enter the nightclub. The dance floor is crowded with people dancing and grinding on each other to the music.
This is a terrible idea, my mind says.

I drag my self to the bar and right away the bartender hands me a bottle of beer.

"Hey, sugar," he says. I splash him with my beer.

"Idiot," I mutter. I get up off of my butt as I manage to drag myself to the dance floor and some girl and a boy walk over to me, swaying to the music.

"Hey," she yells. "You look lonely."

"I just want to get wasted!" I yell back to her.

"Well have some fun. The night is young, you know."

"What ever the heck you say I guess."

"Should I introduce myself?"

"Sure."

"Well, I am Mia and this little boy is Nick."

"Stop calling me a little boy because you are younger than me," said Nick.

"Shut up. So do you want to go do some shots or just dance?"

"What do you think?"

"Shots it is."

-------------

After about 4, 5, I dont know how many shots, but I can't walk. I look at the time on my phone.

12:46, it reads. I look over at the door and it opens. The boy that walks in is wearing a flannel shirt, blue jeans, and brown hunting boots. His golden hair also stands out from the rest.

Frankie.

Why would he be here? He looks around, then finds what he was looking for. Me. Walks over to where I am standing.

"What the heck are you doing here?" he yells over the music.

"To get my mind off of James."

"Why?"

"Because I found him banging Martha."

"Oh," he says quietly. So quiet I can bearly hear him."Well you are coming with me."

"No," I slur.

"Oh, I naver wanted to this but I have to," he says. He grabs my waist and lifts me up on his shoulder. My stomach hits his elbow and I feel all my blood rush to my face.

"Set. Me. Down!" I yell. I see Mia come out of the boys restroom with a boy following her. Her lips are swollen and her hair is tangled in a mess.

"Call me!" I yell to her.

"Okay!" she yells over the bounding, electronic dance music. She goes back to the dance floor with the boy following her. Frankie opens the door and the cold air hits me like a wave of water.

"Did you forget your coat?"

"Nah, I didn't bring a coat," I answer truthfuly.

"I have two questions for you. Why did you cut your hair and when did you get so sexy?" he questions. I giggle. What has the drinks done to me?

"I cut my hair because I thought it was a good idea and I just am sexy."

I look at him in the eyes, those bright blue eyes. They stair right through my soul. His arms rap around my waist and pull me to him. I put my hands on his chest and I bring my lips to his. I have never forgotten the taste of his lips. A mix between strawberry and raspberries. He pushes his tongue against my lips. Just like the olden days. I open willingly and he licks every inch of my mouth. I bring his bottem lip between my teeth and give it a little nib. We stop, but our foreheads don't move. Like our foreheads are glued together.

"Lets go home," I say to him. He takes me to his car, with his hand never leaving my waist. We break apart and I open the door to the car. I sit down on his dark, leather seat. Right when we leave the club he puts his hand on my knee. He make little circles around my knee cap and in seconds shivers run up and down my spine. His hand moves from my knee cap to around to the middle of my thigh. He give a light squeeze to my thigh which makes me gasp. The rest of the ride was a blur. I am pretty sure I fell asleep. Frankie shakes me, telling me that we are here. I groan so he picks me up, bridal style, and takes me to my room.

"Come over when your done. In your pajamas." I open the door to my apartment and stumble in. I walk to my bedroom and I change into a blue tank top and yellow pj pants. I don't bother to brush my teeth or change my bra or underwear. I go out of my place and go to Frankie's apartment. I hear some boy whistle. Goodness we have some perverts in this apartment complex. I open the door and walk into his bedroom. He is already shirtless and his pants are on the floor. He is watching my favorite show. Full House. He looks over at me and smirks. I take my yellow pants of and climb into the bed with Frankie. I curl up next to him and he turns off the tv.

He then says, "Thank goodness. I hated those pants."

I laugh at him.

How could I have been so stupid, My subconcious says to me. My prince charming was right in front of me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Hey guys and gals!!!!! Sorry about the delay. I was so busy watching Once Upon A Time (btw i love that show) on netflix,playing minecraft, and reading After3. Again sorry for da delay.

ILY!!!!!!!!! Bye.