Three: Reunion

I wake up. I'm sweating and crying. It was just a dream, it was just a dream.

"JAMES! JAMES!" I yell waiting for a response. He busts in the door.

"What?" I tell him everything. I sit in his lap and I cry in his shoulder.

"I have to go to sleep Ally."

"Stay with me" I croak.

"Okay." he lays down with me. I nuzzle up next to him. I look at the clock. 2:14 I need to go to sleep.

__________________________

I wake up.

"Made you breakfast, I asked your mom if I could." I put the pillows against the walls and sit up. I put the plate on my lap. My breakfast is eggs, bacon and a biscuit. James starts the fifth movie. I get up to changed. I put on a bright green Hollister crop top and a blue tank top with white ripped shorts. I walk out of the bathroom. I sit on the bed and dig into my eggs. I look out the window. It looks like May 21. The sun is shining bright today. It looks likes a good day.

__________________________

The next day

__________________________

I sit their on the couch on Instagram. I browse through the most recent posts. I see all these pictures of friends celebrating their graduation. My phone rings to the tone of break free by Ariana Grande feat. Zedd. I answer.

"Hey ally gator. What you doin." James says through the phone.

"Not much really."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me, Jack and Marin."

"But I'm not wearing anything nice."

"Than change," he says in a sassy attitude.

"I'll come and change."

"See you in 10 okay?"

"Okay." I hang up and go upstairs. I look through my Clothes. I pick out a pink sundress and sliver sandals. I grab my Vera Bradley purse, wallet and my phone. I walk out the door and James car is already in the driveway. He opens the front door and pats the seat.

"Sit"

"Okay" As I sit I grab the Aux cord and plug it in my phone.

"Do you remember our playlist?"

"Yea why?"

"I still have it." I say. I start it. It has everything from classical rock to dance pop. I sing all the songs from the playlist. We stop at Marin's house and top the car. Marin and Jack come running out of the house. They open the back doors and sit in the seats.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" yells Marin.

"I know!"

"Where should we go first?"

"The bookstore!" I yell as we pull into the mall parking lot. As James parks the car I jump out of the car and so does James, Marin and Jack. I walk up the parking lot an look up at the sign. Cherrywood Mall. I used to go shopping here with my mom to spend my birthday money. I walk in and the first thing I see in the food court is Starbucks.

"Ohmigod! Can we stop at Starbucks?" I scream quietly.

"Yes, we can stop at Starbucks." I run to Starbucks and get their first. I'm lucky their is no line because their lines are always huge. I place my order.

"Can I have one caramel mocha with extra whipped cream and chocolate syrup swirled in top?"

"Yes, Name?"

"Allison." He yells the order and I move aside. Three minutes later the waiter calls my name

"ALLISON!" the guy yells. I walk up to the counter and grab my mocha. I go to a table with four seats and sit in one. They all come over with either a coffee or a hot chocolate.

"Selfie?" Marin says.

"Heck yea. Can I take the pic?"

"Sure."I pull out my phone and switch it to selfie mode, like I know the actual mode on the phone. We all line up. I take the photo. I look at it. It has me first then James next but lower, then Marin but lower than James, then jack next but lower than Marin. We're all holding our coffee or hot chocolate.

"This is so going on Instagram."

"Tag me!" yells Jack.

"I will, I will." I post the picture. I comment

'Haven't seen these guys in forever!!! #duckface #starbucks'

It's true. I haven't seen them in four years. We all did this before we went to collage. We get up and walk to the bookstore. I check the new release YA books. Nothing interesting. I look in the YA section. A certain book catches my eye. It's a hardcover and is about half an inch thick. The book is 'Jami And Minnie's Marvelous Road Trip' I read the description to myself.

"James." he walks around the corner holding the collector edition of the fifth life: a vector vampire novel.

"Do you have this edition?"

"Yea, I have all the collectors edition. I ordered them off of amazon. Read the description of this book. I might get it." I say as he snatches the book out of my hand. He reads it.

"This looks like a Jen Jennings book." He says as he looks at the title.

He covers his mouth and mumbles, "oh my god." He shows me the author. It says 'a novel by Jen Jennings' What. This must of been a surprise release. This is why it must of took so long to release the last v.v. book. I look through the YA section and pick out a couple more books. I walk up to the counter and buy the book. We all leave with a bag full of books.