Ten: Pumpkin

He kisses me. I'm shocked. He pulls away from me. 

"I'm sorry, I should've done that I just wa-"

 "I liked it." I say. I kiss him and he picks me up bride style and lays me on the bed. He pulls off his shirt and I pull mine off to. He kisses me while our hips move together. His lips move down my cheek and kisses my neck. He finds my sweet spot, sucking on it. I moan as he goes down farther. He kisses down my arms, then to my waist. 

Soon all of our clothes come of and he comes down to kiss me. He tries to get his tongue in but I don't let him. He licks my bottom lip and lightly grabs my butt. I moan and James takes opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He licks every inch of my mouth. He tastes like mint chocolate chips.

"James." I moan. We get under the sheets. It went like this all night. But it got a little dirtier.

•••••••••••••••••••

I wake up in James's arms. I suddenly realize I'm naked. I get up and put on some pj clothes. I go down and make myself some breakfast. 

"Morning cookie." I hear James say behind my back. I turn around and laugh as he kisses me on the lips.

 "Can you stay all day James?"

 "Yes." 

I walk outside and stand on the porch. I hear the cutest meow and see a orange colored cat. It looks about five months old. 

"Hey, here kitty, kitty." I say in a sweet voice.

 It comes to me and meows again. I giggle. I sit down as it sits on my lap and cuddles next to my stomach. I hear the door open but I don't turn around. I feel a pair of warm, soft lips touch my neck. 

"Nice try James. I know it's you." he snickers.

 "Darn, I wanted to scare you. Who's this?" He asks about the cat.

 "I want to keep her. I'll name her pumpkin." "Well why don't you get dressed and we'll go to Pets-Mart." I giggle. I go get ready with Pumpkin following me.

*************

"She's fine if you want to own her." Dr. Dreniln says. We buy some cat food, a litter box, litter, food and water bowl, and some toys for her. Yes it's a girl and its only 5 months old. I walk out of pets mart while holding Pumpkin.

"Wait till your mom hears about this." James says. We hop in the car and drive away. On the way home we drive by 'Artie's RVs'. I wonder if I should go on a road trip with James?

"Hey, wait. Can we stop at Artie's RVs?" 

"Fine." We stop at the RV store. I look around and find the perfect RV. The inside is beautiful. I realize what to do with my money. 

"James, do you want to go on a road trip?"