🍋Wistaria privilaged school🌶🌶🌶

*request* - no invader -
reads as Shirayuki
Set in modern days

I love my life at school, I'm the school president so I pretty much handle everything that's happening, it's stressful but I love it. Seeing my fellow pupils smiling faces makes me happy, I know Iv done a good job which is the best feeling ever. However there is always one bad apple in every tree, Zen Wisteria, the head master son. He recons because daddy owns the school and he is head of the educational department, that it gives him the right to do whatever he wants.

He skips classes, destroys property, cheats, lies and just dam right lazy. One day he sits at his desk complaining of being board
"Well if you attended classes more often you would know what's going on" I comment, brimming with pride
"Well, if you want, you could help me catch up and study....say in my room...." he sniggers and once again I'm pissed off by his attitude. Girls flock around him all the time blocking hallways and doors.

"It's time to get to class, stop blocking the hallways" I'm having to move large groups of girls everyday from blocking the hallways, and in the centre is always him with a smug smile on his face, makes me want to punch him. I always feel like he is watching me, constantly, I feel his eyes in the back of my head in class, I can hear him laughing behind me at random times it makes me self conscious.
What makes it worse is that he lives in my neighbourhood, so I see him going home too, and he likes to tease me whenever he gets chance, by calling my name for nothing, running by and smacking my arse, bumping into me..... he is just a pest.

But I don't have time to worry about that idiot right now, exams are close and there has been reports of students cheating.....possible that someone is handing out answer sheets. I know Zen will be involved somehow so I decide to follow him. Keeping a close eye on him is difficult as he always pestering me anyway but now that I'm tailing him he has found it amusing and keeps touching me.

"Come to declare your love for me?" He teases as he puts an arm around my neck
"Funny" I snap back as he walks off laughing, seriously I need proof he is involved and it will kill two birds one stone, zen will be expelled and will be out of my life and the students won't cheat.

My efforts pay off when I notice Zen being shifty one day, iv noticed him hanging with people we dose not normally talk to, he is in the shadows more AND he has been avoiding me!!
After school and normally Zen follows me home like a creep, but no sign of him today.... I decide to head back to the school to see if he is still there.

It's after school clubs so the school is still open, but I can't find Zen anywhere on the school grounds. As the sun starts to set I decide to give up and head home, the street lights are turning on as I walk past the park, as one lights up I see him, I see Zen in the park talking to someone.
Switched into spy mode I hide in the bushes as I creep closer to him.

"Are you sure this is it?" Zen asks the stranger
"Sure man! Plug this in and it will solve your problems" the stranger answers, his voice a little croaky like he has been smoking since birth.
"Just be here tomorrow same time to deliver and we are square" the stranger adds
"Cheers man, I owe ya" Zen laughs as he walks away.

I try to follow him, into the darkness he keeps going deeper into the park. Suddenly he then turns off into the woods off the path, I do think at first to leave it and not follow but it's not in my nature to give up on anything. I keep close to him, determined not to loose him when he stops.
"Do you think it's wise to keep following me?" He asks, busted!
"What are you up to?" I yell emerging from the bushes
"Nothing for you to worry about" he snaps, it's the first time he has ever just snapped at me, it startled me.
"I know your up to something Zen, fess up" I demand
"Little miss goody two shoes, as always" he mumbles under his breath

He turns to me, and I feel a shiver down my spine, he looks like a beast as I take a step back.
"You know it's getting old this, why don't you just mind your own business" he yells, it takes me everything not to run
"Oh I like that look on you, you should wear it more often, the look of fear" he chuckles as me moves towards me, as I take another step back I trip on a root and land on my butt.

"Now this is a better look, not many girls can pull off white panties" he sniggers as me bends and hovers over me.
"Stay away from me, I mean it" I warn
"Or what......." he grind, a cold bead of sweat runs down my back
"Or.....or I'll....." I stutter but nothing comes to mind.

He crawls inbetween my legs, his toung traces from my ankle up to my thigh
"You want me to take you don't you?" He whispers, fear spreads around my body that I'm frozen.
As he reaches my hips his fingers slip past my panties as he presses my lower lips, in shock I try to kick him but he grabs my ankle and pulls me to him.

"Say it! Say you don't want this and I'll stop" he mumbles as he continues to rub my clit, but my voice won't work, I can't form words, all that comes out are moans.
"Zen.... please.... st.." I can't finish as his lips cover mine. His toung whirls around in my mouth as his fingers slowly enter me
"So hot...and wet....is this how you play with yourself?" He whispers before kissing me again.

"Zen...St...Ah St....." I try hard to say it, but as he rubs a certain spot I can't say it, my body wants more as a bubble builds in my stomach.
"Shirayuki, I can't hold back, I'm putting it in" he moans, without time to protest he stretches my insides with something hard and thick. My breath gets stuck as he goes deeper into me, his moans in my ear sound erotic, but he keeps pushing then thrusting giving me no time to adjust.

"Zen....sto...." I almost say it
"Not until you say it" he grins, he knows I'm getting close so he picks up the pace, holding my knees and pushing harder, my body moves on its own as I begin to convulse
"Close, shirayuki....I'm gonna...cum" he moans
"No Zen no....Stop!" It's too late, I feel a heat hit my insides, as it does it sents my body to over flow with pleasure, I moan loud as does Zen.

"Your insides....are twitching" he whispers as I slowly come back down from my high
"Zen....stop" I whisper
"Sure thing" he grins before he exits and gets dressed. As I get up and readjust myself
"Stop cheating, stop giving the answers for the exams" I ask
"Sure thing president, anything for you" he grins, as usual he is such a pest.