🍋Wistaria General 🌶🌶🌶

*request* - no invader -
reads as Shirayuki
Set in modern days

Iv been working at Wistaria General Hospital for the past 3 years. Im a nurse and I'm slowly working to get a management position. I get along with everyone really well, when doctor Garrack and the famous young doctor Ryuu comes into the department it's time to get things prepped for surgery or consultation.

I love my job! That is till we all got the news today.
"The director son is going to be taking over the hospital after he retires. Zen Wistaria is visiting each department today so make sure everything is in top condition" Dr Garrack announces.

A new director is always nerve wracking but I love meeting new people and besides our department never has and problems and we all run like clock work so I'm not worried.

After the morning rounds are done we are expecting Mr Zen within the hour. As I'm rushing around making sure everything is in order I bump into someone, and I fall straight on my bum

"Oh I'm so sorry" a male voice and a male hand reaches out to me.
A beautiful man with white hair stands infront of me.
"Ah I'm sorry I was miles away" I smile, then I realise my dress has ridden upwards. My underwear on show I'm completely exposed and completely humiliated.

I take his hand and get on my feet quickly and scurry away as fast as I can! In the nurses office we are all waiting for the directors son to arrive, and when the door opens my heart drops into my stomach

"Hello I'm Zen Wistaria, I'm looking forward to working with you all" the man that I bumped into stands at the door, he makes eye contact with me and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

I'm able to avoid him for the rest of the day, thank god.
At the end of the day I meet up with my boyfriend Obi at a bar near the hospital. We have been dating for a year now.

"What?! You flashing at your new boss!" Obi jokes, I wish I never told him now
"It's not funny!!!" I yell at him. Obi stops me from hitting him by grabbing my wrist, then he moves in to kiss me.

I love it when he kisses me, but right now I wish he would do more. His hand covers my face and when we finally part from each other my lips are tingling

"Why don't we carry on at home?" Obi whispers in my ear, I nod.
As we head to the doors I notice a familiar face. Zen is in a corner booth with a woman either side of him. We make eye contact and I somehow feel like he is undressing me with his eyes.

Ignoring him I go with Obi home and have a very satisfying night together.

Over the past few days go by smoothly when one day a notice is posted in the staff room notice board.
"They are shutting down this department!" Garrack yells
"They can't do that!" Ryuu adds.

I'm mortified, how can they shut down a whole department!! The day drags as we all fear for our jobs.
I notice Zen walking around the hospital and decide to ask him about the shut down.

"Erm.....sir can I have a quick word please?" I ask. He gives me a dazzling smile that all the nurses around gasp and giggle.
"Of course, please we can talk in my office" he says.

Iv never been in the directors office, a huge oak desk sits in the middle of the room and I find a chair near it.
I hear Zen locking the door before sitting on the other side of the desk

"Now, how may I help you nurse....."
"Shirayuki" I reply to him.
"Nurse Shirayuki" he smiles but now it seems to have a sinister side to it

"I wanted to ask about the department closure.....why is it being closed?" I get straight to the point.
"Ah that well, I want to change it into plastic surgery rather then general surgery" he says resting his head in his hands.