🍋Wistaria General 3🌶🌶🌶

Zen escorts me into his home. A breeze chills my legs where my pants are still torn to shreds. I have to walk past his driver like this but Zen just walks to his door and urges me to follow him.

The house is a modern mansion. Glass litters the walls, artistic photographs line the walls, a masculine musky smell fills my nose as I continue to follow Zen.

Past some double doors that he bursts open I walk into a bedroom and I get a dread feeling in my stomach. I hear the doors shut behind me, the feeling of being trapped by Zen, being under his control sends my centre quivering.

His hands now on my shoulders I can feel his breath on my neck
"You reward...." he whispers
"I'm going to make sure you understand you belong to me" he says kissing my neck

"You can never go back! you can never go back to him! I will make sure you will never turn from me again" he growls and I almost feel happy, part from one thing on my mind

"Are you engaged?" I ask as he devours my shoulders. My question does not faze him
"Yes" he replies and I feel a Dred again
"Stop" I whisper shrugging him off

"No" he growls grabbing my shoulders. He drags me to the bed and throws me down. My arms still tied together he hooks onto a post on his bed, scrambling under the bed he pulls some rope out, bending my knees he bonds my calves to to thighs on each leg.

"What are you doing?!?!" I yell trying to struggle but it's no use, I'm completely under his control and there is nothing I can do. Completely exposed to him he just stands and stares, I bring my knees together to cover myself but it's painful to hold the position.

When my legs give way and I have to part them Zen takes the opportunity to swipe a finger along my slit. Taking hold of my knees his face disappears and then I feel something enter me.

His toung thrusts in and out of me. His fingers dig in deep to spread me wide, his toung circles inside, then he moves to my clit.

I hear the door but I feel too good to care. I'm getting close to cüming, my moans get louder as the feeling in-between my legs gets more intense.

He stops with his toung and rams his fingers inside curling them, my eyes roll and my hips begin to buck.
"Who do you belong to Shirayuki" he whispers thrusting harder

I don't answer, so Zen stops and leaves me
"Zen please" I beg but Zen moves to one side and I can see Obi gaged and tied up. His eyes watch me with such sadness but I'm so close!

"Please what Shirayuki? Just ask and I'll give you what you want" he says standing next to Obi
He is telling me to choose

"Zen I....." I feel my heart break but I know what I want
"Zen, let me cum please" i plea and Obi knows he has lost. Zen unzips again as he pushes my knees wide apart. He thrusts into me
"Wait for me Shirayuki" he whispers as he thrusts so deep into me he penetrates my cervix

"I'm going to make you mine! Open up to me, I'm going to shoot everything I have deep inside" he moans as he keeps me wide apart as he thrusts deep inside

"Yes Zen hurry, I want to cüm" I can't hold for much longer, I want my release. I open wide for him, my hips begin to shave as I try to hold my orgasum at bay, but it's no use
"Zen I'm cüming I'm cüming" I moan and the sounds coming from Zens thrusting become wetter.

Obi is watching! My boyfriend is watching me get fucked by my boss and cumming all over him!
"Fuck yes fück" Zen follows me as he cums deep inside. The heat inside is intoxicating and extends the pulsating pleasure before my body slowly relaxes and I'm laid in pure ecstasy.
"Who do you belong to" he pants
"You" I pant back

Zen moves away, but I can't look at Obi
Zen pulls my hair so I have to lift my head, but I can't focus, my eyes are rolling

"Look at her....look at her dripping" Zen laughs before letting me go.
"You will never take her away from me understand, never again" Zen yells at Obi.

Zen unties me, red marks from my bonds circle around my knees, my wrists are red, but when Zen brushes a finger along my marks my body heats up.

I get onto my feet full of shame and satisfaction. A warm fluid runs down my leg and as I look into Obi wet eyes I somewhat feel nothing. What has Zen done to me, why do I feel nothing.

Zen places a ring on my finger then kisses my hand.
"Marry me Shirayuki" he whispers, as Obi struggles on the chair to break free.

Why is he keeping Obi here? What did he mean before? Zen punches Obi square in the face before coming back to me.

"Why?" I ask, thats all I can muster with the little strength I have left.
Zen walks over to a desk and pulls out some papers. It's pictures of a young me and a young Zen.

"You has an accident 8 years ago, while I was away on business I sent Obi here to keep an eye on you. When I returned you had lost the 2 years we had been together" Zen explains, as I look at Obi his eyes are set on Zen

"Is this true?" I ask Obi, but he does not answer
"When I tried to find you, you were happily in love with him, and so I thought it was the best. But when I saw you last week my feeling resurfaced and I just can't let him have you anymore" Zen takes my shoulders and makes me look at him

"Your all I have ever wanted all this time, and I'm never going to let you go again" Zen looks at me earnestly
"I can't hold back Shirayuki, I won't wait anymore" he kisses me, I can feel his love.

Maybe that's why my body responds to Zen, why he knows how to pleasure me, how I don't feel anything for Obi since Zen has been here......

I kiss Zen back wrapping my arms around him.
"Get rid of him then, I'm all yours" I whisper

After that day I never saw Obi again. And 5 months later Zen wanted us to be married ASAP, He holds the bump of our unborn child inside me as we exchange our vows. Zen wanted to be a proper family before our child was born, and so I can never say no to Zen. I never got my memories back of our past but at least we can make new memories from now on.