🍋Shirayuki & Zen🌶🌶🌶

*request* - no invader -
reads as Shirayuki

In the herbal gardens at Wilant Castle. Ryuu and I are gathering supplies and tending to the gardens needs when Ryuu calls me over

"You can leave early if you like, it's your wedding tomorrow" he quietly says while cutting the heads off a herb shrub
"Do you mind if I stay, work is keeping me.....erm....." I want to say busy but it sounds like I don't want to get married, I do i love Zen, it's just it's a big commitment and I'm not sure I'm ready.

Ryuu notices my nerves
"It's fine, you'll be fine but you should rest" he mumbles. All I can do it nod as I grab my things and head to my room. But soon it won't be my room anymore, from tomorrow I'll be living in the palace in Zen room. The thought excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

I get no sleep that night, and when the sun rises the next morning Kiki and Garack come booming into my room along with 6 attendances.

It takes my 4 hours for them to get me ready and themselves. It was fun, we had a few cheeky drinks and chatted as we got our hair and makeup done.
Then once on sew into my dress the finishing touches are added then it's time for me to head to the royal chapel.

Walking through the halls of the palace obi meets me at the entrance of the chapel as I asked him to give me away.
He excitedly agreed, and he look so smart and regal in the tunic he was given.

The ceremony goes without any troubles and the reception after was fun. Suddenly Zen picks me up and carries me to his room. Everyone cheers as he walks past knowing what we are going to do, I'm so embarrassed!

Zen boots the door open, and places me down on the bed. Now I'm starting to feel really nervous, and so is Zen I think as he crawls ontop of me, his breath trembling.

"Erm maybe I should take a bath before...." I start to stutter under his gaze when he kisses me.
"No" he moans between breaths.

He helps me onto my feet and turns me around. I can feel him unlacing the corset, kissing my shoulder as he goes. A small moan escapes my lips as my dress becomes so loose it drops to the ground.

Now just in my undies I turn back around and I help Zen out of his cloths, but his eyes never leave mine.
It's like he is holding himself back from devouring me, and it makes me feel really hot down below.

He traces kisses down my neck and shoulder as he Unclaps my bra and it too joins the pile of cloths at our feet.
Zen gasps as he just looks at me at first, then as he kisses me with one hand cups one of my breasts and he squeezes it.

He takes the nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling it till I can't help the moans leaving my mouth.
"Zen!" I gasp as he falls to his knees kissing my stomach and navel.

Zen licks my hips as he lowers my undies, then as he stands again he lifts me and throws me onto his bed.
"I can't wait anymore Shirayuki!" He moans but he doesn't get on the bed. Instead he spreads my legs and I feel his breath at my lower lips

"Zen! Don't it's dirty!" I grab his hair but it does to deter him from licking me.
His toung parts my lower lips and hits the sensitive bud inbetween.
I gasp in air as the new sensation causes my body to heat up.

"Zen....it feels...." I can't get my words out as he sucks at my clit then penetrates me with his toung. Licking and flicking his toung I feel a climatic explosion as my whole body tenses up.
My fingers dig into his scalp as he keep hitting my g spot with his toung making me cüm more.

Eventually he stops and I can come back down.
"That was amazing to watch" Zen says with an evil grin. All I can do is pant and nod my head.
I gather all the strength I have to turn him over

I take hold of his throbbing member and begin to stroke him
"Ah Shirayuki" Zen moans in my ear
My grip gets tighter as I move faster, I watch him twitch under the pressure that's is building inside him
"Does it feel good?" I ask and he nods, his stomach muscles begin to twitch and his hips shiver, he is getting close.

"Shirayuki! Please!" He moans cupping my face and our toungs fight each other.
Zen grabs my arm and pushes me over
"I can't take it anymore" he moans as he places himself at my entrance. He coats his tip with my juices first before he pushes the tip.

"Are you ok?" He whispers watching me and I nod. He keeps watching, mouth gaping as he pushes further in. I feel a sharpe pain in my lower abdomen as I claw at his arms.

"Do you want to stop?" He asks concerned
"No! Keep going" I moan wanting more of him, I want all of him!
Sensing the urgency he moves a bit faster thrusting in and out, as the pleasure builds so does his speed and force.

Unable to contain himself anymore he lays into me, grinding his hips on mine.
"Ah ah ah so good" he moans loudly as anyone could hear, the bed begins to creek under us matching our rhythm.

I can feel a knot in my stomach building, getting bigger and bigger to the point where I don't think I can hold it anymore.
"Zen, I'm coming!!!" I yell as I cling to him.
"Zen! Zen! Ah ah" he pushes harder and deeper

"Shirayuki! I can't.... ah I'm cüming!" Zen starts trembling
"Shirayuki! Cüming! Cüming! Cüming!"

I scream from under him as I burst from the inside, and he bursts inside of me. I feel high as a kite, my vision goes fuzzy as my whole body floats on air then comes back down slowly. We both gasp for air, sweating but satisfied.
"I love you"