Lullaby

Sorry to say but this chapter will be a shorter than the others.

I love this amv by the way.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

As I followed the soothing angelic tune I was shocked to whom I saw.

It gpas Sasuke.

Yes the great Sasuke Uchiha was sitting on the roof of our school strumming a beautiful melody on his acoustic guitar. I step closer to hear him some more but when u did I had step on a twig that magically made it's way up to the roof.

"Karin if that's you I swear I'll-"

"It's just me."I said cutting off his threat.

"What do you want?"he asked coldly not even sparring me a glance.

"I...just wanted to be alone...then I heard you playing."I said looking down.

"If you wanna be alone then I'll just leave."Sasuke said as he stood and began to walk away.

"Wait!"I exclaimed with out even thinking.

"What?"he said coldly.

"Why'd you say Karin-san discuss you?"I asked.

"Because she does."he said bluntly as began to walk away again.

"Why'd you guys break up?"I asked causing him to stop in his tracks.

Sasuke stood there for a good minute before finally answering me."She's been sleeping with other guys."

"Guy's'?"I questioned putting emphasis on the "s".

"How many?"I asked.

"8."he muttered as he began to walk away again.

"Wait!!"I yelled.

He turned to me his face still keeping a stoic expression. You wouldn't have thought this was the same guy who flirted with me at his family dinner.

"...Was that you?"I asked.

"What are you talking about?"he said with annoyance slightly lacing his voice.

"The song. Was that you playing?"I asked more timidly.

"Yeah."he said still keeping his stoic facial expression.

"Can I hear it."I asked a little more excited than I anticipated.

"Tch. You're annoying."he muttered before sitting back down.

I took a seat next to him and watched as he strummed away on the guitar.

As I listened to the melody it was all to familiar. It reminded me of when my mom used to sing to me when I couldn't sleep.

"Your baby blues.
So full of wonder.
Your curly cues.
Your contagious smile."I began to sing softly.

"And as I watch.
You start to grow up.
All I can do.
Is hold you tight."Sasuke sang as he scooted closer to me.

"Knowing, clouds will rage on.
Storms will race in.
But you will be safe in my arms.
Rains will pour down.
Waves will crash around.
But you will be safe in my arms."we sang together.

Sasuke stopped strumming his guitar and we just started at each other for what felt like an eternity.

"Sakura!!!! Sakura where are you?!?!"I heard Shikamaru's voice threw the air.

"Sasuke-kun!!!"Karin's voice filled the air as well.

"I should go."I said as I got up and dusted myself off.

"Hn."Sasuke grunted as he got up grabbed his guitar and walked off.

I walked the opposite direction as I hummed the song that was once sung to me as a lullaby by my mother.

"Sakura. There you are troublesome woman. I've been looking for you everywhere."Shikamaru said as he hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry I made you worry."I said as Mika's words began to repeat in my head again.

"Listen Hinata-chan told me what Mika said."Shikamaru began. I stomach knot up and something tug at my heart."It's not true. I would never leave you nor would I ever hurt you. I love you to much to do that okay."he finished as he kissed me lightly on my forehead.

"You promise you'll never hurt me?"I said as my voice croaked.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks unknowingly. I was crying and I cursed myself for being so weak.

"Promise."he said as he hugged me tight.

"What a drag. The school is way to troublesome."he mumbled as we walked back into the school.

The rest of school went by fast and we were already heading home.

I ended up going home alone. Shiramari went over Kankuro's house to work on the project and Shikamaru went over Mika's house to do the same.

When I walked in the house I decided to take a shower. I let the warm water run down my body and loosen up my mussels. I slowly felt the stress of school was away as I relaxed and began to wash my hair.

After my nice long shower I put on some high-waisted shorts and my 'Nirvana' hoodie and ra downstairs to find Sebastian.

"Sebastian!!"I exclaimed from the stairs.

"I'm in the dining room Sakura-sama."he said back.

I walked in the dining room and found Sebastian set up the table for dinner.

"Sebastian I'll be having a guest over today."I said grabbing some cherries out the fridge.

"Really? Who is this 'guest' of yours?"Sebastian asked.

"He's in my 'Advanced Rock' class and we have a project together."I said as I popped another cherry in my mouth.

"He?"Sebastian questioned as he raised his eyebrow and looked up at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Yes he. His name is Sasuke Uchiha."I said not liking how his smirk grew.

"Ah, yes. The young Uchiha music prodigy. Many say he'll grow up to be a legend like his brother and father. I've also heard he's quite the ladies man."he began as he finished setting up the table."I wonder did his good looks and charm work on my little blossom. I wouldn't be surprised if they did your quite gullible."he finished with a slight chuckle.

Sebastian knows how much I hate being called gullible. I was going to retort but the bell rang.

"Looks like our guest have arrived."Sebastian said as he went to open the door.

"This isn't over."I sneered as I followed behind him.

As Sebastian opened the door...

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Hey guys so I left the story on another cliffie.

Sorry for taking so long my loves.

Song:In My Arms
Artist:Plumb