Fifth Period/Dance With Kurenai-Sensei

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile.

Here's the next chappy.
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

My schedule was pretty simple.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Advisory: Kakashi-sensei

1st period/Advanced History: Baki-sensei

2nd period/Advanced P.E.: Gai-sensei

3rd period/Advanced Mathematics: Shikaku-sensei

4th period/Advanced Art: Sasori-sensei and Deidara-sensei

5th period/Advanced Dance: Kurenai-sensei

6th period/Lunch

7th period/Advanced Rock 101: Kakashi-sensei

8th period/Free period

9th period/Advanced Chemistry: Hidan-sensei

10th period/Advanced Philosophy: Nagato-sensei
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

School was going by in a breeze and I had a bit of fun know each class. I like just about all the teachers I met and they feel the same abut me. I even have my boyfriend's dad as a math teacher. It's awkward at times but still fun.

I was still in art class with Deidara-sensei and Sasori-sensei. This to are very interesting. They both have different ideas on art. Sasori is a sculptor. He believes art is everlasting. On the other hand Deidara is a graffiti artist. He believes art is an explosion of wild colors. I love them both because they're both great artists.

They bell had rang and we were being dismissed for our next class. Some classes we get based on what type of student we are. I'm an entertainer so my next class is dance with Kurenai-sensei.

Kurenai was close friends with my mom when she went to school here. They both opened up a dance studio when they graduated, which Kurenai still runs. When my mom was murdered not a lot of people knew. We wanted to keep it in the family. We only told the pressed that they had passed. Kurenai is one of few people who know. She became like a mother figure to me. Asuma and Shikaku both became father figures and this was my little family. It wasn't that best but I wouldn't ask for anyone else.

I was so lost in thought I wasn't paying attention and I ran into someone. I was about to fall when someone caught me. I looked up to meet with a set of onyx eyes. They were soft and caring. I felt as if I could read threw them.

"You Sakura-san right? I'm Shisui. Shisui Uchiha. I'm Itachi's little cousin."he said helping me up.

"Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno, Jiro's little sister."I said with a small smile.

With that we walked to class together. It seems we both have Advanced Dance together. We had a small yet funny conversation. He had a deep yet soft voice. He started telling me about how it was rare for kids to get all advanced classes.

When we finally got to the dance room I changed to something more comfortable to dance in. I wore a nude coloured dress that stopped mid thigh and I had on white shorts underneath just in case.

When I can out of the dressing room I was one of the last girls to come out. There were two buys who also came out. One was the guys from my audition. I think Jiro said that was Itachi's brother. The other was my gorgeous boyfriend.

I got a few whistles and wolf howls from some of the other guys which made me blush a little. Shikamaru grabbed me by my waist for a long and passionate kiss. I could feel my lungs begging for air but I didn't want to let go. To my dismay, we were both pulled away by Kurenai-sensei who was glaring daggers at poor Shikamaru. I just laughed as we took our seat.

"I am Kurenai-sensei as most of you know, and this is advanced dancing. If you are in this class you are a special dancer who has great potential and I'm here to show you your gift."Kurenai began."We will first start of by finding which dances you are best at."she finished as she looked around the at us.

"With a show of hands how many of you has ever heard of or seen freestyle dancing."Kurenai asked. Just about the whole class raised their hands so she continued.

"How many of you have performed freestyle to a slow song."Kurnai asked. This time only 4hands were raised. Shikamaru's, Temari's, mine and the emo Uchiha kid from my audition.

Kurenai had a smirk on her face. She was up to something. And it wasn't something good I could tell. Kurenai wrote so things down on some paper, rip the paper and put it all in her hat. After rapidly shaking the hat she looked at me then the Uchiha than me again and smirked.

"Sasuke-san, Sakura-chan to the front of the class please."Kurenai said with a mischievous grin on her face.

I looked at Shikamaru and he gave me a small peck on the cheek and helped me stand. When I made it to the front of the room I was greeted by a cocky smirk that belonged to a certain Uchiha. God he's annoying.

Kurenai made us put our hand in the hat and pick out a song. Sasuke picked out the song 'Latch' by 'Disclosure'. One of my personal favourites. Kurenai gave us 5min to stretch then when the music came on we had to dance to the music together as if we had a dance made. It was complicated but not impossible.

After our stretch we got ready. Sasuke told me to get on his shoulders so I did. Why? I don't know. When the music started Sasuke stood up and I gracefully slid down his body. And onto the floor. He hurdled over me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he dragged me up the dance floor.

The dance was very smooth. It was graceful and full of emotion. And as much as I hate to say it the Uchiha was a pretty great dancer. When the music ended my emerald eyes locked with onyx ones. Our face only inches away. Sasuke inched his face closer making a move. My body panicked and I jumped back.

I had forgotten we were in class until everyone clapped and cheered for us. Threw the crowd I came across a slightly pissed Shikamaru and a imressed Kurenai. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the locker room before the bell even rang.

'What just happened?' was the only question that ran threw my head.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. If you didn't tell what else you guys wanna see in this book.