First Day In 7 Years

"Sakura, wake your lazy ass up! Your gonna be late for your first day of school!"Jiro yelled from down stairs.

That's right. I woke up to the pleasant yells of my dear loving brother.(Hint the sarcasm)

I unwrap the bandages from my eye surgery and immediately snapped them open. The sun decided to great me with its harsh rays causing me to shut them again. I slowly flutter them open to adjust to the harsh light. My vision is still a little blurry so I have to be careful not to strain my eyes. I grab my shades and put them on then make my way to the bathroom.

I take my shades on put the on the sink the take a shower. I let the warm water calm me and sloth my skin. I slowly ran my fingers threw my hair as I rinsed it out. I finally got out the shower and wrapped my body and my hair up in a towel. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my shades and made my way to my walk-in closet.

I pulled out some clothes to wear then walked pack to my room. I put on a black and white fitted stripped shirt that stopped a few inches above my belly button. I put on some denim shorts with see threw tanish-brown leggings underneath. I put on my black sweater just invade It got chilly and my favourite black boots.

'Man we at hot'Inner yelled while walking around my head like a model.

'I know right I can't wait to get to school'I said back.

'Then hurry up slow poke.' She yelled

I ran down stairs and was greeted
by my best friend Shiramari and my boyfriend Shikamaru. They're twins. Shikamaru wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a passionate kiss. Shiramari was squealing about how cute we are. Jiro, being the joy kill that he is, separated us and sent us to the limo that was waiting outside. I kissed my brother goodbye and grabbed my guitar than ran out the house. Today was gonna be a great day I could already tell.

{{{{{{{{{{At The School}}}}}}}}}}

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I was at school with Naruto and his girlfriend Hinata. We were all sitting under the cherry blossom tree. I was on my phone trying to tune out my fangirls. Damn they're annoying. It was like this for a good 30min till I heard screams. The kind you would hear at a concert. But they weren't fangirls they were....fanboys?

Hinata, Naruto and I all turned to the noise to see a white limo pull up. When the door opened out came a girl with long black hair that stopped at her waist. She was wearing a fitted Black and white shirt with white shorts and black vans. Then a guy came out with a pinkette. The same pinkette from yesterday. As soon as she came out. The fanboys were screaming even louder(if that was even possible).She pulled out a guitar and made they're way into the school.

(A/N:You guys already know what Sakura's wearing so I'm not describing it)

The bell rang and we made our way into school. Our first class was history with Kakashi-sensei so we a went I to his class. We met up with Neji, Ino, Kiba, Lee and TenTen. We all had history together. Kakashi was actually on time today which was weird some people thought it was the end of the world and began to panic.

"Ok guys today we have three new students. You guys can come in."Kakashi said and someone opened the door.

Sakura's P.O.V.

When we pulled up to the school their was a crowd of fanboys surrounding the limo. I thought it was kinda cut but Shikamaru wanted to snap all they're necks.

'Someone's jelly isn't he.'Inner said while smirking.

'Yup'I giggled

We managed to get threw the crowd to the front office. When we got there we met Tsunade-san and got our locker numbers and locks. Once we got to our lockers we put our stuff away and walked to our class together. All three of us had history together. When the teacher told us to come in we slowly opened the door and were bombarded by fangirls and fanboys.

"My name is Kakashi-sensei. You guys can introduce yourselves."he said.

Shiramari was the first to go.
"My name is Shiramari Nara. Shika-kun is my twin brother and Saku-chan is my best friend. She's kinda like a sister to me. I'm a drummer and dancer but my dream is to open up a dance studio."

Shikamaru was next.
"My name is Shikamaru Nara. That loud mouth troublesome woman over there is my twin sister. This beautiful flower is my girlfriend so back off. Anyway I'm a guitarist and a genius. What a drag."

Then there was me.
"My name is Sakura. Uhm...you guys already met my best friend and boyfriend. I'm a musician and dancer. I can play any instrument. And yes my brother is Jiro Haruno from 'Akatsuki'. And yes this is my natural hair color."

The room was quite for about 2seconds then we were crowded by band leaders most of them asking for me because of my auditions. Kakashi told them to take their seats.

"Sakura-san if you don't mind me asking can you please remove your shades?"Kakashi asked sweetly.

"Hai."I said.

Shikamaru and Shiramari both shot me a worried look but I gave them a reassuring smile. I closed my eyes and removed my glasses. I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light. For the first time in 7years I can see. And the first person I saw was Shikamaru. He gave me a kiss and hugged me.

"Ok Shiramari you can go sit with Kankuro. Shikamaru go sit with Temari and Sakura you can sit next to Sasuke."

🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤🎸🎤

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was working on my other book to and some school projects.

I hope you guys liked it though. Comment vote or whatever. I'll be updating really soon. I promise.