Celebration Gone Wrong pt.1

Hey guy so I've been working on this chapter for quite some time and I hope it doesn't break your hearts completely

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

"I got a record deal!!!"Naruto exclaimed with a drink in his hand.

We were all partying at the train track celebrating.

"Dobe get down."Sasuke said as she pulled Naruto down from the car.

Everybody was partying to music while taking shots. Everyone was happy and having fun.

"Shika-kun please!!"I heard Mika's slutty voice.

"Dammit Mika I don't like you now leave me alone. Troublesome."Shikamaru said as he walked over to Temari pulling her away from the slut who was now in tears.

"Well that was...."

"Odd?"Sasuke said finishing my sentence.

"Yeah."I giggled.

"So the badass has a soft side huh?"Sasuke asked playfully with a smirk.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."I said as I began to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?"Sasuke whispered in my ear as his arm snaked around my waist.

Sasuke began to plant kisses around my shoulder then up my neck. He then kissed my ear, slowly moving to my cheeks till he finally reached my lips.

"You're an ass."I giggled.

"But I'm your ass."Sasuke mumbled into my shoulder.

We both laughed at his stupid comeback.

"Hey Choji can you take me home?"Shiramari screamed as she walked over to Choji who was on the phone.

Choji nodded before finishing his conversation and getting inside the car with Shiramari.

Choji started the car and began to dive and another car was speeding down the road heading right for Choji and Shiramari. I could see Choji struggling to turn the wheel.

"Why isn't he hitting the break..."I mumbled.

The other car was still going full speed towards Choji and Shiramari.

"CHOJI!!"

"SHIRAMARI!!"Shikamaru and I screamed at the same time but it was to late.

CRASH.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's pretty short.