For The Love Of Ino pt.1

Hey guys it's me again with another chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

"Where is that teme?!"Naruto yelled

We were currently in my music room for Konoha6 band rehersal.

"Maybe he's with some girls doing things normal playboys do."I said playfully as I high fived Neji, who seemed to find my comment amusing.

"Playboy?! Sasuke-teme can't be a playboy he's gay!!"Naruto exclaimed like in idiot.

I couldn't help but burst into laughter and I wasn't the only one.

"What was that dobe."a cold voice hissed.

I snapped my head to the doorway to see where the voice was coming from. There in the doorway was Sasuke, Itachi and my brother.

"I said you were g-OWW!! Sakura-chan that hurt!!"Naruto shouted when I punched him cutting him off in mid sentence.

"He was saying you should hurry the hell up so we can get on with our day."I said lazily.

"Nice save."Jiro said as he nudged me.

"Let's just go over this song."Neji muttered as he got into position and we all followed in pursuit.

We went over 3songs and then we took a break. That's when my phone began to ring.

I picked up the phone to check the caller ID. And it was Ino.

"Hey Ino-pig what's up?"I asked.

"We need ice cream and a horror movie..."I heard my blonde friend sob threw the phone.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"I asked my sobbing best friend.

"Sai broke up with me"she whined.

"He what?! I'm on my way I'll call Hinata, TenTen, Temari and Matsuri on my way to your house. And I'll get the ice cream and movies."I said trying to wrap my finger around how I'm going to get this dramatic blonde to calm down.

"Hurry up will ya and bring the guys so they can help me on deciding how to kick Sai's ass!!!"Ino screeched threw the phone.

"Fine!!"I shouted back.

"What was that all about?"Naruto asked while eating MY cherries.

"That Sai bastard dumped Ino and she's being historical as usual."I said snatching my cherries from the blonde and glaring at him.

"You were right teme. Those Harunos do take their cherries seriously."Naruto tried to whisper to Sasuke.

"Hn. Cute."Sasuke said as he walked to my mini fridge and bit into one of my tomatoes.

You know these guys don't seem to understand that I like to eat my own food not share it.

"Would you guys just come on."I sighed.

"Where are we going?"Kiba asked.

"To Ino's house she wants you guys their as well."I said as I put on my leather jacket and grabbed my helmet.

"Wait can we stop to get some ramen!?"Naruto cried out.

"Fine. Just hurry the hell up."I groaned.

After spending 5hours in the ramen shop and going to get ice cream and horror movies we finally made it to Ino's house.

I knocked on the door 3times before Matsuri finally opened it.

"Where is she?"I asked anxiously.

"On the couch...."she said as I handed her the bags of ice cream and movies then rushed in to find Ino.

When I made it to the living room Ino was sitting in the middle of the couch with Hinata on one side TenTen on the other and Temari on a recliner playing on her phone.

Ino looked like every girl's nightmare. Her hair was a tangled up mess. Her eyeliner and mascara was running down her face. His lipstick was smudged across her face. And she looked like she had joined the circus.

The second Ino's sky blue eyes landed on me she sprinted into arms. Hugging me for dear life in which I returned. Ino began to sob in my shoulder and I only hugged tighter urging her to pour it all out. And that's what she did.

After 15min of crying I sat her down on the couch and let the boys come in.

When Ino saw them she looked like she was gonna break down again. I was about to run over to comfort her but Kiba beat me to it.

She cried in his shoulder really hard and you could see how much it pained Kiba. I handed everyone ice cream and gave them the movies for them to decide. Then headed out the door with Sasuke, Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru hot on my tail.

I hoped and on my motorcycle and started the engine.

"Where are you going?"Naruto questioned.

"To find Sai."I replied.

"Hn. We're coming with you."Sasuke said.

"No you're not."I protested.

"I didn't remember him asking, Sakura-san."Neji said.

Both the Hyuuga and the Uchiha held similar smirks when I sighed in defeat.

"Cocky bastards."I muttered.

After a few minutes of devising a plan Kiba stormed out of the house and hopped onto his his motorcycle.

"Let's go."he muttered before pulling pulling off.

We all exchanged dumbfounded looks before following Kiba's trail.

Kiba's P.O.V.

When I saw Ino on the couch in the state she was in I wanted to pound Sai's face in. But she needed comfort right now and that's why we're here.

She cried into my shoulder and it pained me to know those tears were for another guy. It pained to know that she would never return the same feeling that I have for her.

"Kiba-kun?"Ino muttered.

God I loved the way she said my name.

"What is it Ino?"I asked the blonde beauty in in front of me.

Am I....am I ugly to you?"she asked whipping the tears from her eyes.

"What the hell?! What type of question is that?! Since when were you insecure?!"I asked Ino.

"Sai said I was to ugly to be with him and that I don't deserve someone like him. And that he was to good for me."Ino said as she began to break down again.

I could feel myself growing angrier with every sob that left her perfect lips. I could feel my blood begin to boil as a fiery sensation shot threw my body. I couldn't explain the feeling but I wanted to kick Sai's ass and that's all that mattered.

I stormed out the house and hopped on my bike.

"Let's go."I muttered to the others not even sparring them a glance.

I sped off not caring if they were behind me or not but it did give me some relief to here Sakura's Harley and see Sasuke's care pull up beside me.

When I see that bastard Sai I swear I'll kill him.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Why can't I have someone like Kiba crushing on me??😭😭😭

Anyway I made this chapter because I'm in the same situation so I'm drowning myself in ice cream and Pitch Perfect.

Comment. Vote. Share. Apples🍎🍎🍎