House Of Insanity

Guys I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been going threw some things. Please don't be mad at me or hate me.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Sakura's P.O.V.

When school had finally ended I was exhausted. Not because of the classes. It was because of the numerous bands that asked me to join. Not to mention the millions of fanboys who gave me their numbers.

"Hey Sakura-chan! Come over here!"Naruto yelled.

"Uhm...hey."I said shyly walking over to the group of the most popular kids at this school.

"Well you already know me and Hinata so the rest of the gang would like to introduce themselves."Naruto said with a toothy grin.

I took a seat and put my guitar, I was currently carrying, on the table. As I was doing so I saw a girl with long blonde hair. It reminded me of my of an old friend of my mine...

"Billboard-brow is that you?"the blonde asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Long time no see Ino-pig."I said with a smirk playing on my face.

Before I could say anything else Ino had me in her arms and hug me as if there was no tomorrow. Of course I didn't mind though. We were best friends sice we were three. Practically sisters. After my parents death, and me losing my vision my aunt and Shikamaru's dad took care of me and had me home schooled so the prest couldn't pester me. That was the last time I saw my blonde friend. Till now of corse.

"So would you like to meet the rest of the gruop or are you just gonna talk to the two blondes and the Hyuuga till graduation."a fimiliar voice said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Wait I know you. You were at my auditions. Kiba-kun right?"I asked the handsomer teen that graced my presence.

"That's right cherry blossom. Kiba Inuzuka."he said winking at me.

"Anyway, this is Tennie-chan she's a weapon master and she's a really good dancer. This is Lee he an all around athlete. And last but not least, this is Sai he's an amazing artist and my hot boyfriend."Ino cheerfully

"Hey I'm Sakura."I said cheerfully.

"We know exactly who you are!!"Lee exclaimed.

Honestly to me he sounded a little creepy.

"What Lee meant to say was we've seen you around. I gotta admit your a pretty good dancer."Tenten said sweetly.

"Thank you."I said

"So Sakura I heard Jiro is thinking about taking over the Haruno business. Is it true?"Ino asked in a slyish manner.

Of course she would ask something like that. Ino has always been one for gossiping and things of that sort. She basically created her own blog when we were in pre-school.

"Wait Haruno business?"Tenten mumbled."She's a Haruno."

"Umm...yeah. My brother decided it was time that an actual Haruno should take over Haruno Entertainment Studios...so yeah. Oh and we just opened up a club called 'House Of Insanity' you guys should come by I have a show tonight."I said.

"Can I come to gorgeous?"a voice purred behind me.

"Don't you have things to do Shika-kun"I said as I turned around and kissed my gorgeous boyfriend once more.

"But babe I miss hearing your angelic voice."Shikamaru pouted.

"Nope you have a meeting with your family and you know Shikaku-san would kill you if you missed it."I reasoned.