chapter 11

Yesterday just passed.

We discussed a lot of conversations there, but only general discussions.

He remains a mystery to me.

"Hi Ariel!" a boy tapped my shoulder. Yes, that's Zayn.

"Oh hi Malik." I replied and walked with him through the dormitory corridor.

"I think I'll take a dorm room here" I said all of sudden, made him and I both stop walking.

"what reason?"

"Aaron is entering his final semester, he's going to be quite busy. He's definitely going to be an intern too."

"Oh I see. It was so fast that he almost graduated" He stated and we started our walk again.

"Yeah, I feel that way too."

Suddenly Niall and Harry came from the other side. Harry's eyes looked sharp at me and Zayn, while Niall smiled broadly at us.

"Hi guys" Niall greets

"Hi Niall."

Harry stepped closer to us and said "Good morning"

we greeted back and started walking together towards .. where?

"Where are we going?" I asked them.

"We still have a long time for class, don't we?" Niall said.

"We're going to the bungalow at the back of this dorm. Not so far." Zayn explained.

"Bungalow? Whose bungalow?" I asked confused.

"Yes it's ours, the five of us. Me, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry." Niall said

"Don't worry, there's lots of good food, soft sofas and mattresses, cool air. You'll definitely feel at home." Zayn confirmed.

on the other hand, Harry was just silent and smiled wryly.

"Who knows the bungalow besides me?" I asked to be sure, because maybe Marcie knew?

"You and.." Niall answered

"Just you." Harry cut him off.

"Yeah, just you" Niall affirmed.

Me and who? uh, i should ignored that.

They took me to their bungalow.
when Zayn and Niall's voices filled my ears, Harry and I just sat in silence and listened to each other's footsteps and voices outside our heads.

until suddenly he grabbed my hand and finally said "Are you feeling anxious or what? you're not usually like this?" he frowned.

"huh-what? no. I thought you were the one feeling anxious."

"It's like there's a cold wind between us, isn't it?" he suddenly said, without hesitation.

"I think so."

He felt that cold wind that enveloped us after yesterday.
In fact, yesterday we felt so close. but why now we feels so strange?

why do we feel this way almost every day?
.
.
"Well hello guys! It's been a long time waiting for you to get here." Louis snapped the silence.

Oh, we've arrived.

This bungalow is simple with a touch of rustic gray-white color, overlooking the sunset with a lake view. I don't even know this area, am I that closed off? Or am I never out of my comfort zone?