chapter 3

After talking so much with Marcie for almost hours. We went to our first class, which I didn't expect was also attended by Harry.

but I am me. Who doesn't really care about boys. I just looked at him and that's all.

I have no more thoughts about owning him, being loved or spending my time with him.

maybe,

I mean, in my eyes, he was amazing to look.  And yeah it's true that I was very nervous when it came to dealing with him.

Nothing happened during class. We focus on our own business. But what I saw, he looked melancholy during class.

.

Marcie and I went to the sports hall, brought our snacks and ate there. Sometimes it's so boring for us to spend empty hours in a noisy cafeteria full of arrogant seniors.

we met with Niall and Liam there, they often spend their time here. Marcie and I are good friends with them, it's also because Marcie is their high school friend.

"hey boys" Marcie greeted them.

"Hey Mars and Arie!" they greeted back and walked towards us.

"Marcie, I forgot to tell you. Our high school friends are going to have a party" Liam said to Marcie, when Niall asked for two bites of my hotdog.  Niall is niall. the love of his life is food, and he's being adorable when it comes to food.

"Seriously? I'm so tired of parties, like we had so many parties during high school."

I can feel what Marcie just said. College life is just filled with parties, parties and parties. only a small proportion of us are focused on college subject matter. And I know this is an another bad luck for Marcie, because her highschool is going to handle a party.

"It's a homecoming party. but there's still about a month and a half away to go. Yeah I just wanted to tell you. Because it's not something fun to pass up for me." he explained

"can I take Arielle with me?" Marcie asked and gave me a wink. I don't know what that means even though I don't want it.

"I will ask the other friends"

.

"Mars, I didn't ask you to take me to that damn homecoming party. You know I'm so sick of parties." I said as we walked out of this hall.

"I know, and I will be even more sick if I come alone. You're a good friend, and you don't want me to be like a fool there, do you? " she raised her eyebrows and nudged my arm.

"Aren't you popular in your high school? You must have lots of friends" I stated.

"Popularity doesn't make me have sincere friend like you." she smiled sweetly bitter, and I chuckled by rolling my eyes.

.

I finished my college that day and returned home. Aaron picked me up at the perfect time and I'm so grateful for that attitude. Actually, he's a good brother to me. He's always watch over and pay attention to me. It's just that he's very annoying, that's what often makes me pissed off.

"You know what? We're passing by our new neighbor's house, and I'm sure their daughter is out on the porch watering the plants."

"I don't care" I simply responded and began to looking at my phone.

"1 2 3 4 and 5.. look!" he counted and poked my arm over and over for me to look at the neighbor's house. I looked out where the house was.

"harry?" I mumbled