chapter 6

After drying off and changing clothes, we went home. Marcie with Louis and the others, while I was with Harry. I'm glad I could enjoy myself.
It's very rare that I can feel a moment like this.

College has always been boring all this time.

But his presence changes my perspective on that, or have I been too stuck in my comfort zone?

.

Now, It's just the two of us together in the car running under the stars, pass through an empty road, lit by the faint lights of several buildings and the moon. The headlights head down the road, shows where our way is.

I realized that he didn't take me home, and I didn't want to ask any more questions about it, because he said I had to trust him. And I just did that.

He took me to a quiet hill,

and the trip to this place took 1 hour and it was almost 4 am.

"Seeing dawn in this place is a calming thing. Coupled with the remnants of the night stars that still seem scattered above the sky." His heavenly words said that and it amazed me, because what he said was something I was staring at right now.

He sat on the green grass which was quite brownish with small rocks, then I sat beside him.

The dark morning atmosphere that I see now is a picture of how I looked at him.

Ethereal.

Everything is so imaginary, I used to find things like this only in my dreams.

.

All of this time my days are just about waking up, left for campus, faced with books and writings, piling up tasks, cafeterias, arrogant and boring people.
except Marcie and the other friends who made me laugh.

I've only met and got to know him for 2 days, this is just the beginning of our relationship, but I don't know what the two of us will end up with.

I'm just afraid of getting hurt..

.

"I'm quite amazed by you. We've only known each other for 2 days and I feel like we've become really good friends." I declared, my eyes are not on him at all, I stare at the lights of the buildings which looks like miniature.

"I'm also amazed by that. I'm not someone who's easy to get close to new people in my life, and I think this is the first time that I can easily have chemistry with someone I just met so quickly." He stated.

"It's good to hear that because at least you have accepted me as your friend." I pulled out a chuckle and lifted my chin to turn towards him who was beginning to wrap his arms over his folded knees.

"It's my pleasure, now you know that I'm not an arrogant person."

"Yeah but you're cold" i blurted out forthright.

"That means I'm cool"

"That's not what I'm headed for, Harry" we let out a laugh and slowly the sun rose itself into the sky.

I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder for a moment and feel a place I thought was perfect.

But I didn't have the courage to do that.

.

the sun continues to rise and shows its bright light, we go back home. And till now, I don't even know what he said to my parents so I can be allowed like this

"Enjoy the night huh?" he said grinning as one of his hands kept driving.

"As you said"

"You have class today?"

"It seems, depending on my lecturer." I replied to him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask about this. Why did you choose to stay in the dorm? I mean, your house isn't far from campus." I added clarifying my question to him.

"It's more effective i think. Especially when free time, no need to go back and forth to the house."

"Uhm yeah."

.

after spending some time heading home, we arrive and he talks a lot to my parents. Then after that he returned to the dormitory and I headed to my room to rest from a tiring day.

.

After a few hours I fell asleep, I took a shower and headed to campus. But when I was about to walk out the door, my father stopped my steps and said,

"Harry will pick you up. I trust him."

"Dad but .." I stopped when I heard the doorbell and saw him who was standing right in front of the door wearing a sweater with a bandana that tied his hair.

"Hey Harry. Have a good day for you two" My dad led my hand towards Harry and he smiled in response to my father's words with,

"Thank you David"

.

"did I surprise you enough?" His words broke the silence on the way to campus.

"hugely."

He smiles at my answer like he is already planning this. I'm neither offended nor disliked, it's just that I feel so confused about what happened to him.

I don't want to feel disturbed so I bring the atmosphere more relaxed.

.

After a short trip to campus, we arrived and I told him I had to hurry to class. And he returned to his dorm room because he was free.

"Enjoy your class! If you need me just come to my dorm room." he said and parted direction from me

He went walking in all his glory with the eyes of the girls running at his pace, while I walked towards loneliness without anyone resting their eyes on me.

Not even a single person.

That's where I feel I'm not the right person to be with him, feelings of insecure cover all my thoughts and heart. Bury me in high hopes of having an ethereal boy like him.

I will never even get a chance.

.

Entering the class, I met Marcie, but we still don't have the chance to talk about Harry in the lecture hall, because the lecturer is so watching each one of us. Then after a pretty boring class, Marcie and I headed to her dorm room.

Now, every step I take to marcie's dorm is different. Feeling the cold tying up my spine, my heart was pounding like every beat chasing one another.

I'm just not ready.

I never thought about meeting him, and I'm not someone who falls for someone easily.

But he changed everything.

.

"Okay, so I've prepared myself for this so please tell me coherently, and I'll listen carefully." She chattered who began to lay down on the bed and I began to take my seat as comfortable as possible.

"I'm not going to tell it in coherence and detail. I will shorten everything to its core and you will definitely understand."

"Okay go ahead"