chapter 4

I sat opposite him.

he took off his coat and put it on the chair. now he only wears a sweater. as simple as that but looks so impressive. I kept controlling my eyes not to look at his face. damn, I've never been so attracted to the look of a guy.

.

"Harry is in the same university as you, Arielle. So have you two met while on campus?" Her mother asked me after we were all done acquaintance.

"yes we've met before, Anne"

"and she's a nice person, mom " Harry stated explaining myself.

"so are you, Harry" I smiled at him.

My heart fluttered when I saw he also smiled at me. he really gave me a smile.

"bet you will be good friends towards each other." My father said

"we will, David" he replied, with a thousand charms of his smile staring into my eyes.

We got on with our dinner and it went very smoothly. We can mingle in situations that I feel very nervous about. The way Harry spoke and conveyed things was truly captivating. He told a lot and had an opinion on something during the conversation. and for me it's a great atitude for a guy. My family and I often have dinner with other families, and he was the first guy I saw getting along with my parents. My parents are quite complicated people when it comes to discussing teenagers. But this time it was a surprise for me to see that he could talk on the lines of my parents. They also laughed together and it makes the situation become joyful.

.

They also talked to Gemma and Aaron. I asked permission to go to the backyard for a while because I got a call from Marcie.

***

Arie : What's up girl?

Mars : sorry to bother you, I forgot to say that it's Zayn's birthday tonight. Louis just called me and asked us to come to his house right away. can you come? I don't want to be alone.

Arie : but i'm having dinner right-

"Hey Arielle, is there something?" a deep male voice spoke behind me, I turned my body towards him.

"Oh harry, uhm, do you know that tonight is zayn's birthday?"

"For god's sake I forgot about it. I have to hurry to Louis's house." he realized.

"Y-yeah he also invited me to come there, but you know we're having dinner"

"let me talk to your parents." he walked into the house.

Mars : the hell Arie, Are you with Harry?"

Arie : I don't have time to tell you right now. I'll tell you later.

Mars : Okay then come right away. I'm waiting for Liam to pick me up.

Arie : Okay-okay.

***

I walked in following Harry who had been in.

.

When I just got to the dining table, I saw Harry was already wearing his coat. My parents smiled and nodded at me. so did Aaron who raised his thumb with a mischievous smile.

Is it that easy to ask permission from my parents? it has never been easier for myself to ask their permission ,especially at night like this. What did he say to my parents?

.

I took my coat in my room before finally walking out of the house and into his car.

.