chapter 5

The last time I felt like this was with Reece, my ex. It's been 6 months since we broke up. He went on to a different university. I thought he was easy to trust, but yeah ... typical of a guy, he cheated on me.

"Your parents are lovely. I find it easy to talk to them." He broke the silence and turned down the volume of the song.

"I was quite surprised to see you mingled with them. And I have no idea why you got their permission so easily. I still find it difficult to ask them, especially at night like this." I tilt my head towards him and chuckled.

"Seriously? I didn't even need to explain at length and your parents already allowed it." he giggled while pulling his hair back and smiling at me.

I was stunned glitching at him, and it was a shame that he noticed me.

"Arielle?"

"Uhm, yeah? s-sorry"

"It's okay, thankful because you're still blinking at least." His dimples popped out when he smiles widely and it's cute.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he smirked, like he knew what he was doing

"Like what?" my brows furrowed and I played dumb.

"Really spoil your eyes isn't it?" he kept flirting and i gave a little bop on the corner of his arm.

.

All of sudden, I feel that it's quite a long time to go to the Zayn's house, as far as I know the distance between Louis's house and Zayn's is only about 10 minutes,

but it's already 15 minutes if I count it.

"We should have arrived 5 minutes ago " I said confusedly, but the look on his face was like he had no problem.

"I turned 2 different roads, so it would be a little longer" he explained and again put a smile on his face.

"Shouldn't we get there right away and help the rest of our friends?"

"I'm sure they understand"

"What should they understand? Come on we gotta get there soon, Harry, or I'll mad at you." I scowled.

"Okay-okay, don't be mad at me." He let out a chuckle and caressed my hair. No need to ask how my heart is, they're racing.

.

I couldn't think whether this was really happening or not. It feels so happy, but on the other hand I felt unworthy. He was too perfect for me that was nothing.

When we sneaked into Zayn's house according to Louis's orders, he took my hand. And I am completely speechless. Every movement of him that touched my skin, took my hand, and his heavenly smile made me splashed with joyness. Is it this quick and easy to get close to him? or is this his way of friendship and seeing me as his friend?

He said he didn't really care about girls who wanted to be with him,

But what if I'm one of them?

.
.

"Oh my god it took a long time for you to get here."  Marcie whispered when I walked on tiptoe next to her.

"Gosh marcie, i didn't know what I was doing. I mean it was insane." I whispered back, making sure harry didn't see me.

"You owe me to tell the story between you and Harry. Because I think I need a sleep story."

"I'm not going to tell you that long Marcie, it only happened one day."

"Not sure"

"Well girls, come here!" Louis called us in a low voice, Then we all took our places and hid before Zayn walked from the inside to the pool.

Zayn's cousin started waking him up and sent him to here.
When Zayn come up, Harry and Niall sprayed him with a foam and string spray from behind. Zayn was very surprised, but before he could find out who it was, Liam and Louis pushed him into the swimming pool.

"Oh my god boys!" he screamed with a laugh.

Marcie and I opened the roll of paper and showed the words "Happy Birthday, Malik!"

"Ah, thank you so much my beloved friends!" he said from the water and Louis started pushing one by one until all the boys got in.

"Come on jump in girls!" Niall shouted like a little kid.

"No i didn't bring any clothes" I shook my head rejecting his offer, but Marcie immediately said,

"I'm sorry but I brought other clothes so I'll join them" she gave an annoyed face and jumped into the pool.

All of sudden, Harry came up and pulled my hand slowly.

"Every problem can be resolved. Let's enjoy this" I smiled at his words and started plunging into the pool.

Yes I realized that I was wearing a dress, and it was very uncomfortable. But at least I'm wearing shorts.

we started splashing water on each other and Zayn's mother brought us a lot of food, not to think that Niall quickly came out of the pool and started eating it. He said,

"Thank you Trisha, I love you so much!" with a cheekily smile. Then one by one of us came out of the water and started eating cakes and other foods.

"Then what about my dress?" I asked pouted.

"Let me get my sister's clothes for you" Zayn said and began to wrap the towel around his shirtless body.

"I told you, every problem will be solved." Harry places his hand on my shoulder and smiled while tugging his head slightly.

"Okay-okay, what time is it now?" I asked him and started drying myself with a towel.

"2 a.m." Louis replied while chewing his food. My eyes are totally rounded, I am so surprised to hear it's 2 AM. I've never come home so late like this before.

"For this matter, your parents have understood and I've promised them. So you have to trust me." Harry stated again and he was very relaxed about this.

I trust him, it's just that I was so shocked by what happened today. There's a lot of unreasonable things happened. Maybe if I wasn't with Harry, my day wouldn't feel this easy to get through.

.

Zayn gave me his sister's clothes, just a simple t-shirt top and jeans. And this fits on me.

"Zayn, thank you so much for this. I'll give you your gift tomorrow, and hope you like it." I told him then Harry joined us and he gave Zayn a big gift box, it was big enough.

"What is this?" Zayn asked with his face so rounded and his lips parted.

"Your gift, open it" Harry told him. He put his index finger on his chin as Zayn began to open the gift.

"Oh-My-Lord. Are you seriously giving me this much stuff?" He's mindblowed after seeing his gift from Harry.

The gift box contains a lot of color and spray paint, canvas, and other painting media, and a pair of shoes that have been custom with paintings.

He literally gave everything that Zayn likes.
it costs a lot.

"Birthdays are always fun and exciting when you have a friend like Harry." Liam blurted out

"I can't wait for my birthday and Harry absolutely give me lots of McDonald's" Niall chatted out suddenly and we all laughed.

I admit Harry is a very, very extraordinary friend.